Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2010   #21
mexican texan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 mexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowgirls V. TEXANS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
I went on Stub Hub already and they have nose bleed for $145 and thats the cheapest. I paid $90 for a game last year under the owners suite and they want $350 to $400 for the Gurls game!
I may have to stay in the ATX and watch, jeez!
Yea, I would def wait and try the box office, I have nosebleed seats on the 45yrd line and my parents have the 500 level, so I want to say the most you'll pay for nose bleeds will be 70 bucks a ticket. Then again I could be wrong. But be sure to allow 300 bucks for the beer and hotdog budget...or just hit up some tailgates prior

"The Mexican"
mexican texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010   #22
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 24956 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

this game is gonna cost some cash if you dont have season tickets, its gonna be wild and worth the money though.i know people who have already hit stubhub, ebay, etc. nosebleeds averaging out $150 for now. may be worse later. what if we are both 2-0 heading into that game?
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010   #23
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonhed View Post
My step-dad, step-brother, and Mom (all Cowboys fans) want to go to the game with me and my brother (my brother is a huge Texans fan). What is the likelihood of us getting 5 seats together for something less than like... $1000?
Slim to none. BTW, I heard Slim packed his bags and moved. No step parent, step sibling or otherwise Cowboy fans are welcome.
Old 04-30-2010   #24
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326354 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

My advice to anyone planning on attending this game.

Get there early, and plan on staying late.

I went to the last preseason game, and it was hell getting into the parking lot an hour before the game (that's what I usually call early, driving from Port Arthur). It was even worse trying to get out.

I can't imagine what it would be like for a regular season game.
Old 05-02-2010   #25
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

The tickets to the Texans and Cowboys regular season game will go for about 4 times face value.... thank god I have 15 season tickets! LOL
Old 05-02-2010   #26
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 612 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
The tickets to the Texans and Cowboys regular season game will go for about 4 times face value.... thank god I have 15 season tickets! LOL
LOL....not.

Scalpers still suck.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010   #27
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

Didn't say I was selling any..... but look at the sites where tickets are sold....... all my friends and family want those seats...... and the going rate is EXPENSIVE.
Old 05-05-2010   #28
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonhed View Post
My step-dad, step-brother, and Mom (all Cowboys fans) want to go to the game with me and my brother (my brother is a huge Texans fan). What is the likelihood of us getting 5 seats together for something less than like... $1000?
ZERO!!! Except for you and your brother!! Personally, I would not sell my tickets to a Cowboy fan for ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY!!!!! But, that's just me. I'm sure there are some traitors out there who place money over loyalty!! You'll probably have to pay more than a grand for 5 tickets though.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010   #29
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Jesse, my brother from another mother - I'm sure someone in Blue Crew / Bull Pen will get you hooked up. No doubt, bank on it. I will start working on it tomorrow.
Hey If I get in ...I'm bringing the Predator mask!
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010   #30
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Hey If I get in ...I'm bringing the Predator mask!
Paint it Steel Blue/Battle Red/Liberty White. You'll fit right in!

:nods:
Old 08-11-2010   #31
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

K...Getting to see the Texans play the Cowgirls AND hanging with the Blue Crew? it's win win! Who do I have to hand some cash to to get into this thing?
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Old 08-11-2010   #32
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
K...Getting to see the Texans play the Cowgirls AND hanging with the Blue Crew? it's win win! Who do I have to hand some cash to to get into this thing?
Ebay or stubhub if you want to go bad enough.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010   #33
TheGoaT
Rookie

I got 4 tickets on ebay for $640 so 5 for a grand should be doable. The hard part will be finding someone selling 5 all together.
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010   #34
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

That's not too bad, I sold 6 together for $1000 in section 621 for the Dallas game.
Old 08-13-2010   #35
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I have 2 tickets and a park pass for sale to the cowboy reg season game.
Old 08-13-2010   #36
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Looking for two to the preseason game. Shoot me a PM.
Old 08-14-2010   #37
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I have 2 tickets and a park pass for sale to the cowboy reg season game.
I only need one and don't need the parking pass. How much?
Old 08-14-2010   #38
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74774 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm looking for 3 or 4 tickets to the regular season game. It'd be me, my brother, my dad, and possibly my stepmom -- all Texans fans except for my stepmom who doesn't care about football. If 4 tix they can be split into pairs. I just want to stay under $150 per, and parking isn't necessary.. Anyone have any ideas?
Dan B. is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read