Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2010   #1
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Colts Tickets

Hey everyone. I just wanted to ask if anyone is selling tickets to the Colts game this year. Our budget is very tight, so we would need 2 tickets for $150 or less. My wife would be happy with anything end zone or sideline that's lower than the 600's (my ideal would be 300's on the sideline, but I know that's below the asking price). We do not need a parking pass.

Thanks to anyone that can help us. I'm DYING to see us beat the Colts in person!
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010   #2
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts Tickets

Interesting
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010   #3
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

That game will be on TV if you don't have the funds. Dude what is wrong with the upper seats? I owned some and they are great for a low budget. If you want to sit in the 300s you can but not for $150. Just get you some upper seats and enjoy the game because there is not really a bad seat in the house.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010   #4
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
That game will be on TV if you don't have the funds. Dude what is wrong with the upper seats? I owned some and they are great for a low budget. If you want to sit in the 300s you can but not for $150. Just get you some upper seats and enjoy the game because there is not really a bad seat in the house.

I understand, but it more has to do with my wife. I can appreciate the ability to digest the play from a distance, but my wife is more of a casual fan, and so she has a hard time seeing everything happen from that kind of distance.

I understand it's a long shot, but I'll never get tickets at that price if I don't ask.
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010   #5
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

I am looking for colts tix for my kid (#18 fan...I know, I know) and her little beau or whatever he is...lol

There's a chitlode on e-bay now. Some pretty cheap that no one is bidding on.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010   #6
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 3223 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
I am looking for colts tix for my kid (#18 fan...I know, I know) and her little beau or whatever he is...lol

funny how your a texans fan and your daughters a forehead fan. Nice meeting yall last year hope you get those tickets
IBleedTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010   #7
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCD View Post
I understand, but it more has to do with my wife. I can appreciate the ability to digest the play from a distance, but my wife is more of a casual fan, and so she has a hard time seeing everything happen from that kind of distance.

I understand it's a long shot, but I'll never get tickets at that price if I don't ask.
Piece of advice....go to stubhub or ebay but you are going to be extremely lucky to get lower seats to any game for $150 unless the Texans are 1-7 at the halfway point.
Sponsored links
Old 08-11-2010   #8
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post

You are 22 and you have a kid old enough to understand football????
Old 08-11-2010   #9
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
You are 22 and you have a kid old enough to understand football????
I started young....
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read