Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-11-2010   #21
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yahoo League - have some openings

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
GP if you want it you can have it. I'm already in 3 other leagues.
Well now...if you're fine with letting me have it, then I'll take it.

I don't want u to leave just because of me. If u really want to play in the league, then let me know. If you duck out, let me know so I can go register.
Old 08-11-2010   #22
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 129410 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Well now...if you're fine with letting me have it, then I'll take it.

I don't want u to leave just because of me. If u really want to play in the league, then let me know. If you duck out, let me know so I can go register.
I'm out GP. Go register now!
Brain Cushing
JB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010   #23
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I know my baseball players to the point where you guys know your football players. Although I thoroughly get into footaball and have for forty years, I wonder if I could be competitive. I would like to try. Any of my fantasy baseball friends could attest that once I sign up I never quit no matter if I'm doing well of otherwise.

If anybody needs a fanny spot to fill I'm in.
Old 08-11-2010   #24
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I am trying to sign up for the league. I have the league i.d. number, but need the password.
Old 08-11-2010   #25
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 91406 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn I just signed up and may have taken the last spot.
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010   #26
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Damn I just signed up and may have taken the last spot.
LOL. This is just too rich.

I think God is truly trying to tell me to stay away from fantasy football this year. I can't catch a break....

Unless you're yanking my chain here?
Old 08-11-2010   #27
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 91406 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
LOL. This is just too rich.

I think God is truly trying to tell me to stay away from fantasy football this year. I can't catch a break....

Unless you're yanking my chain here?
No I really did GP. Hold on and I'll back out for you.
Old 08-11-2010   #28
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
No I really did GP. Hold on and I'll back out for you.
Thanks, man. I thought I had time to run home and sign up at home instead of up at work.

I'll hang here until I hear from you.

Thanks again. Gee, I feel like a bastard now. I've played a part in two guys retiring themselves just to make me happy. And I don't even have a nice figure.

Old 08-11-2010   #29
Pollardized
Division Champ

Well isn't that SPECIAL!

I'm out.

If anyone needs a player in another league let me know.
Old 08-11-2010   #30
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Well isn't that SPECIAL!

I'm out.

If anyone needs a player in another league let me know.
Did you have to use a password?
Old 08-11-2010   #31
Pollardized
Division Champ

Quote:
Did you have to use a password?
Yeah, it's in the original post. "football" I believe.
Old 08-11-2010   #32
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Yeah, it's in the original post. "football" I believe.
I. Am. A moron.

p/w stands for "password"

I thought the password was "p/w football" and was like "You can't have symbols in the password."

LOL. Wow.

This is so going to be used against me.
Old 08-11-2010   #33
GP 
Go Texans!

Old 08-11-2010   #34
Pollardized
Division Champ

Quote:
I. Am. A moron.

p/w stands for "password"

I thought the password was "p/w football" and was like "You can't have symbols in the password."

LOL. Wow.

This is so going to be used against me.
Old 08-11-2010   #35
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Pollardized, I started a league with a different time slot. If you're up for it, e-mail me.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010   #36
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
LOL.

Nice.
Old 08-12-2010   #37
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

This thread is full of GP!
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010   #38
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
This thread is full of GP!
Dude, I know. I work with computers and manage technology issues...and yet I had THAT big of a brain fart on joining the league.

I felt like a complete mooron yesterday. Today I've climbed from mooron to buffoon...so we're making strides here.
Old 08-12-2010   #39
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Dude, I know. I work with computers and manage technology issues...and yet I had THAT big of a brain fart on joining the league.

I felt like a complete mooron yesterday. Today I've climbed from mooron to buffoon...so we're making strides here.
Yeah, earlier today I was trying to teach a tech-geek the difference between 32-bit and 64-bit.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010   #40
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 129410 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Yeah, earlier today I was trying to teach a tech-geek the difference between 32-bit and 64-bit.
2x2=4?

Did he undertand the difference between 16 bit and 32 bit?
Brain Cushing
JB is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read