Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 07-22-2010   #1
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 30608 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Yahoo League - have some openings

I have a league on Yahoo that has a few people who are not returning.

10 Team. 2 of each position - includes IDP players

fairly standard scoring - nothing rediculous - but a few tweaks here and there

if interested: league id# 105458 p/w football

This is a custom league. Live draft on Sat, Aug 28 5 PM
Old 07-22-2010   #2
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 61397 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO
Default Re: Yahoo League - have some openings

Is it set for 5 or 3 pm? The draft on yahoo notes 3-6 pm
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010   #3
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 30608 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

Set for 5 pm Central time.

Sometimes when I log on it has Pacific Time listed.

Have 2 spots left. Just for fun league. 6th year playing together for some of us. Good core group that stays active through the whole season.
Old 07-23-2010   #4
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 36501 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in.
Old 07-23-2010   #5
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

I joined. Just need one more to lock this league up!

Is there anyway the roster can be reduced it to 1 QB, 1 TE and 1 K? I would take those extras, add 1 more WR spot, and make the rest either bench/flex spots. Just my 2 cents...

Other than that, all the other slots are cool.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010   #6
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

This league has always been 2 of each position.

Something a little different without being off the wall.
Old 07-23-2010   #7
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok, that's cool.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Sponsored links
Old 07-24-2010   #8
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Still have 2 openings left.
Old 07-24-2010   #9
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Signed up.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010   #10
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Thanks y'all. Got a full league now. Good luck!
Old 08-10-2010   #11
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Hey guys, I'm going to have to drop off of the league. The timing I realized conflicts with my church activities. Sorry, maybe next year.

I still want to play with fellow TexansTalk members, so I'm going to start another Yahoo league.

Old 08-10-2010   #12
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 126281 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Hey guys, I'm going to have to drop off of the league. The timing I realized conflicts with my church. Sorry, maybe next year.

I still want to play with fellow TexansTalk members, so I'm going to start another Yahoo league.
How does this league interfere that another league would not? Just the draft date?
Brain Cushing
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010   #13
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
How does this league interfere that another league would not? Just the draft date?
Draft time.

Old 08-10-2010   #14
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 126281 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Draft time.
Seems like you could just preset your rankings.
Brain Cushing
Old 08-10-2010   #15
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Quote:
Seems like you could just preset your rankings.
I usually get screwed in presetting my rankings. It will irritate me if I don't see who I'm picking.

Plus I want to interact with TexansTalk folk during the live online draft.

Old 08-11-2010   #16
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

It appears there's one more spot left to be filled. Anybody?
Old 08-11-2010   #17
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
It appears there's one more spot left to be filled. Anybody?
Yeah, I got it. Hopefully I can do some good.

edit: Looks like I matcdh up against you the first week. And did the draft change to Sun?
Brain Cushing
Old 08-11-2010   #18
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll take the open spot if it's still available. Looks like someon dropped out.

- GP
Old 08-11-2010   #19
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, I got it. Hopefully I can do some good.
You have GOT to be kidding me.

LOL.

I feel like Rodney Dangerfield right now.

Oh well, I had been saying I wasn't going to play this year...then I change my mind on a whim, and so it's for the best. The Lord giveth and He taketh away.

tried to neg rep you, but I have to spread it around
Old 08-11-2010   #20
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
You have GOT to be kidding me.

LOL.

I feel like Rodney Dangerfield right now.
GP if you want it you can have it. I'm already in 3 other leagues.
Brain Cushing

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read