Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-07-2010   #81
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39337 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Put me down for ten or 15.
Old 07-07-2010   #82
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Put me down for ten or 15.
Only if your Mom deposits my check!!
Old 07-08-2010   #83
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Thanks for all the support guys! It's all of you that keep this place up and running.

BTW, if I had naked pics of Bud that wouldn't say a whole lot about me.
Are the Tennessee fans still contributing? If not, let us know and we can have a barn dance or cake sale or just donate more.
Old 07-14-2010   #84
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 99855 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Are the Tennessee fans still contributing? If not, let us know and we can have a barn dance or cake sale or just donate more.
Not as much however they have a much smaller user base.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010   #85
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Not as much however they have a much smaller user base.
Ok, but I am more interested if you are getting enough to cover your expenses or do posters need to step up the donations?
Old 07-15-2010   #86
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 99855 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Ok, but I am more interested if you are getting enough to cover your expenses or do posters need to step up the donations?
Some months we do some months we don't. However I haven't had any issue making up the difference on the off months since that is my way of donating too. If I ever get in trouble I know all I have to do is make it known and you guys will kick in. I really do appreciate the awareness and concern.

From the beginning the core group of posters here have been very generous with donations and that is always very appreciated by me.
Old 07-19-2010   #87
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Some months we do some months we don't. However I haven't had any issue making up the difference on the off months since that is my way of donating too. If I ever get in trouble I know all I have to do is make it known and you guys will kick in. I really do appreciate the awareness and concern.

From the beginning the core group of posters here have been very generous with donations and that is always very appreciated by me.
I just donated $20.00 after reading the thread about the old board. It's the least I could do and I'd hate for something to happen to this place. Thanks for all you do in keeping this site going!
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010   #88
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 287939 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Yall just got 50 bucks from me.

Now then, as a result, I demand the ability to ban someone. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010   #89
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Yall just got 50 bucks from me.

Now then, as a result, I demand the ability to ban someone. LOL
I'm still waiting for my name to turn green so I can HULK out!
Old 08-06-2010   #90
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 94067 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

One of the bonuses about being here in the US is that I have a US paypal account I can hit TT.com up with a donation now and then.
Old 08-27-2010   #91
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
I just donated $20.00 after reading the thread about the old board. It's the least I could do and I'd hate for something to happen to this place. Thanks for all you do in keeping this site going!
My name still hasn't turned green from the donation over a month ago. Did it not go through? I got a receipt from paypal and everything. Let me know if something happened Hookem.

Thanks,

Jeremy
Old 08-27-2010   #92
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 876 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
My name still hasn't turned green from the donation over a month ago. Did it not go through? I got a receipt from paypal and everything. Let me know if something happened Hookem.

Thanks,

Jeremy
Sorry CJ, some people are just not meant to be green!!
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010   #93
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Is that the deal with the "green" names?
I wasn't sure-I donated a while back (guess its time again)-thanks for the bump and reminder.

Travis
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010   #94
Cush
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 161 Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respected

Just donated 10$ - Longtime Texans fan but new to this site, glad I'm on board.
Cush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010   #95
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Kevin, just sent a donation since it's been a little while. I figured it at about $20.00 per month for, well, let's just say several months!

Again, I'm not sure if I have said it enough, but thank YOU for TexansTalk and all the Admins and Mods for running the best site in the NFL message board world!!
Old 09-08-2010   #96
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Thanks guys, as always I appreciate the financial support!
Old 09-08-2010   #97
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Thanks guys, as always I appreciate the financial support!
Whatever we do, it's still NOT enough!!
Old 09-16-2010   #98
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Just dropped you a few bucks... enjoy the beer money or use for the site, you do enough around here, either way, I good with whatever choice you make !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010   #99
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Likewise...sent my $ in on Wednesday. Thanks for making this site my lifeline to Texans fans while I'm living in hostile territory!
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010   #100
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 287939 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Just sent yall $50 to help pay for the repairs. Thanks for all you guys do to keep this place going.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read