Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 08-05-2010   #41
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: I Hate This Team

geez someone woke up on the wrong side of there moms couch ....

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010   #42
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 118212 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
geez someone woke up on the wrong side of there moms couch ....

Where mom?
Brain Cushing
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010   #43
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010   #44
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010   #45
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post

Where mom?
Making you a grilled cheese?

Old 08-05-2010   #46
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 118212 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Making you a grilled cheese?
I don't eat cheese, but I wish she could make me something...
Brain Cushing
Old 08-05-2010   #47
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
I don't eat cheese, but I wish she could make me something...
Not sure how to take that .... if you are saying she passed then I was just joking around with you and my condolances.

If not then she is probably making the cape for your super hero costume you wear to bed.

Old 08-05-2010   #48
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Not sure how to take that .... if you are saying she passed then I was just joking around with you and my condolances.
Thanks. No she has not passed, just does not live in my area any more

Quote:
If not then she is probably making the cape for your super hero costume you were to bed.
Brain Cushing
Old 08-05-2010   #49
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
No, that was the Colts that left in the middle of the night. Modell did the same as Adams, bitched about needing a new stadium, etc then finally took off for a better deal. However I don't see the difference.
Thanks for the correction. See how much I remember.

Quote:
If you wake up one morning and find your wife has ran off with another man, or she tells you in advance that she is running off with another man, what's the difference?? She is still a winch.
Not necessarily, it depends on the husband.

Quote:
The only reason Bud Adams didn't leave Houston overnight is because he couldn't due to his contractual obligations to the Astrodome.
I believe that Bud really wanted to stay, but Bob Lanier called his bluff.

Quote:
So if the Cowboys moved to Boise Idaho and became the Idaho Potato Heads you would have no ill feelings towards your former team or Jerry Jones? (assuming you would not be one of those morons that would still support a team that turns its back on its fanbase)
I would just have to settle in for the new location since the fan base can be everywhere. Since Dallas didn't vote to move the Cowboys to Dallas, I would be cool with the named being dropped now. It would, however, be a tremendous travel disadvantage. I will ignore the assumption.

OBTW, I am on a limb out here assuming this is the Smack Thread.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010   #50
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10688 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
"There was another Johnson on the field?"

-Chris Johnson
I knew Chris Johnson wasn't the smartest guy but is he really this dumb!?
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010   #51
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
I knew Chris Johnson wasn't the smartest guy but is he really this dumb!?
Do you actually read threads or pound your head on the keyboard until something comes out? Last I checked Chris Johnson out played AJ in each game. Almost doubling output.

Did AJ's cleats goto Canton?

Old 08-06-2010   #52
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10688 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Do you actually read threads or pound your head on the keyboard until something comes out? Last I checked Chris Johnson out played AJ in each game. Almost doubling output.

I find it funny that you say such a thing when your post has NOTHING to do with what a wrote, fail!

Chris Johnson has only played 2 years, AJ has been a beast for 7...AJ still has him beat and AJ also showed you how to handle a long term contract situation with class!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010   #53
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74774 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Each game, huh?

I'm not surprised you put it out of your memory, but did CJ double Andre's output in this one?
Dan B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010   #54
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
I find it funny that you say such a thing when your post has NOTHING to do with what a wrote, fail!

Chris Johnson has only played 2 years, AJ has been a beast for 7...AJ still has him beat and AJ also showed you how to handle a long term contract situation with class!
Ok so I do exactly what you did in my post and it is a fail hmmmm

First off time in the league does not represent talent. You compared the two; I just pointed out without saying it CJ has an MVP. How many does AJ have? CJ's will be remembered in the HOF .... will AJ? IDK .... CJ's contract has nothing to do with it but he is one of a handful to reach the 2K plateau and is one of the lowest paid RBs in the league.

How many playoff games has AJ played in?

In those 7 seasons how many times has the team had a winning record?

CJ might not be the sharpest tool in the shed but he can put a team on his back and carry them to victory. Hands down I would rather have Chris Johnson on my team then A Johnson if forced to make the choice.

Old 08-06-2010   #55
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
Each game, huh?

I'm not surprised you put it out of your memory, but did CJ double Andre's output in this one?
They were 2 seperate comments. CJ put up better numbers in both games.

CJ almost put up double his output from last season in the games combined.

But I would add the 284 all purpose and 3 TDs vs 149 and 2 TD is pretty darn close to doubling.

Old 08-06-2010   #56
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
*Blah blah* CJ's will be remembered in the HOF .... will AJ? *hot air*
Here you go
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010   #57
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
If some dude was banging my wife and it led to a divorce which then led to me finding a better wife, I might be happy that it happened but I'm not gonna go thank the dude that was banging my wife. If that makes sense...
Dude, SORRY!!! She told me she was single. How was I supposed to know??
Old 08-06-2010   #58
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 88272 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ok so I do exactly what you did in my post and it is a fail

Old 08-06-2010   #59
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD View Post
Old 08-06-2010   #60
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Dude, SORRY!!! She told me she was single. How was I supposed to know??
BILL!!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read