Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2010   #27
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Hate This Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Boils down to do you still wish you had the Oilers more than the Texans. If the owner and the new franchise are so fantastic, why still belabor Bud moving on. Is Houston better or worse since their departure? If better, why hold on to the anger of Bud moving on? Are we blind to the new marriage to Houston because we can't deal with the divorce? The Oilers are gone and ain't coming back, let's not act as though we are settling for the new love.
If some dude was banging my wife and it led to a divorce which then led to me finding a better wife, I might be happy that it happened but I'm not gonna go thank the dude that was banging my wife. If that makes sense...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read