Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2010   #1
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 196 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r
Default Need Season Blue Parking Pass

Would also consider a Platinum!
Let me know PLEASE!!!

Thanks,
Old 07-28-2010   #2
krazy
Geaux Texans

Section: Sec. 104
Rep Power: 20 krazy is a Legendary performerkrazy is a Legendary performerkrazy is a Legendary performerkrazy is a Legendary performerkrazy is a Legendary performerkrazy is a Legendary performerkrazy is a Legendary performerkrazy is a Legendary performerkrazy is a Legendary performerkrazy is a Legendary performerkrazy is a Legendary performer
Default Re: Need Season Blue Parking Pass

I've got a book in hand for 450. Pm, call or text to 8324456475 if interested.
Old 07-28-2010   #3
stevn8r
Zombie

Rep Power: 196 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected

Just bought yellow lot from the ticket office for $180....
$18.00 per game is a lot better than $45.00 per game!
I hope there are some good things happening in the Yellow lot and it is easier to get in and out of
We will see!!!
Old 07-28-2010   #4
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevn8r View Post
Just bought yellow lot from the ticket office for $180....
$18.00 per game is a lot better than $45.00 per game!
I hope there are some good things happening in the Yellow lot and it is easier to get in and out of
We will see!!!
I like the yellow lot but the damn walk is too long. I don't mind it that much but the rest of the family does.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010   #5
stevn8r
Zombie

Im in the bullpen so it looks like it might be a shorter walk on the map at least...I hope! either way, i'll just count each step as a dollar I saved!
How is the tailgating scene in the YellerLot?
Old 07-28-2010   #6
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 18204 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevn8r View Post
Im in the bullpen so it looks like it might be a shorter walk on the map at least...I hope! either way, i'll just count each step as a dollar I saved!
How is the tailgating scene in the YellerLot?
It's pretty awesome
Old 07-28-2010   #7
stevn8r
Zombie

Who do you tailgate with? I'll come and find you! I drive in from Austin most Sunday mornings but will stay at my moms on saturdays in tomball, and get there a bit earlier from time to time...
DAMN I'M EXCITED!!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read