Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 07-02-2010   #161
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: The more the merrier!

We're on yahoo. I just think it's the most reliable and best one of all.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010   #162
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

So is there still a space available??
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010   #163
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 30608 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

I signed up - PMS Warriors

I missed Gary's league - (forgot to check my pm's )

I also have a league on Yahoo - 6th year - may have a couple of openings. Usually 1-2 don't return. 10 team, 2 of each position, incl some IDP players.
Will know in a couple of weeks if everyone is returning or not. If interested. pm me - I will check my pm's.
Old 07-03-2010   #164
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected

1 spot still available for whoever wants it!
Old 07-03-2010   #165
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I'm in-Texas T.
I'm so inventive, aren't I??
Old 07-03-2010   #166
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Alright guys(and gals) we're all set now. I even turned down even more bench slots from 8 to 6 so there should be plenty of useful FA's to target during the season. Now we just have to set a draft time that can accomodate most if not all of us. I think weekends would obviously be the best time to do the draft, with Sunday most likely being a day that the most amount of people are free on. I have it set for Sunday, August 15th for now, but that can be changed if y'all can agree on a better time.
Old 07-04-2010   #167
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 61397 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

cool with the smaller bench and draft day thanks
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010   #168
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Sun August 15th is perfect. Anytime will be fine with me
Old 07-05-2010   #169
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 119968 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

The 15th is cool, though I would prefer it to be a couple of weeks later. It sucks when your #1 pick gets injured in the pre-season, though I guess that could happen at any time. It does make it difficult for your sleeper picks though.
But a Sunday is absolutely the best day for me, as it is the only day I have off.
Brain Cushing
JB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010   #170
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Still?? Or no?

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010   #171
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Still?? Or no?
I think the max was 12 and we have 12 teams as of today
Old 07-18-2010   #172
Ryan
THIS YEAR

So are we still set for the 15th?

And kind of off-topic now, but i did a fantasy draft in a league very similar to the settings i have in this league, and i ended up with one of my favorite drafts i've ever had, even if i drafted a division rival with my first rounder. Probably not the best, especially in comparison to a team i had back in 08 that went 12-1 and won the title. 10 team league and PPR settings.

QB-Matt Schaub(4th round)
WR-Miles Austin(2nd round)
WR-Roddy White(3rd round)
WR-Jeremy Maclin(7th round)
RB-Chris Johnson(1st round, got him #2 overall, the #1 guy took Ray Rice)
RB-Cedric Benson(5th round)
TE-Owen Daniels(8th round, definite steal for who was taken around him)
K-Sebastian Janikowski(16th round)
DEF-Minnesota(10th round)
BN-Felix Jones(6th round)
BN-Robert Meachem(9th round)
BN-Steve Slaton(11th round)
BN-Lee Evans(12th round)
BN-Thomas Jones(13th round)
BN-Kevin Walter(14th round)
BN-Matt Stafford(15th round, hopefully his only start is on Schaub's bye week)

Alot of things fell in place for me in this draft, hopefully it plays out well in the season.
Old 07-18-2010   #173
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 119968 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

And kind of off-topic now, but i did a fantasy draft in a league very similar to the settings i have in this league, and i ended up with one of my favorite drafts i've ever had, even if i drafted a division rival with my first rounder. Probably not the best, especially in comparison to a team i had back in 08 that went 12-1 and won the title. 10 team league and PPR settings.

QB-Matt Schaub(4th round)
WR-Miles Austin(2nd round)
WR-Roddy White(3rd round)
WR-Jeremy Maclin(7th round)
RB-Chris Johnson(1st round, got him #2 overall, the #1 guy took Ray Rice)
RB-Cedric Benson(5th round)
TE-Owen Daniels(8th round, definite steal for who was taken around him)
K-Sebastian Janikowski(16th round)
DEF-Minnesota(10th round)
BN-Felix Jones(6th round)
BN-Robert Meachem(9th round)
BN-Steve Slaton(11th round)
BN-Lee Evans(12th round)
BN-Thomas Jones(13th round)
BN-Kevin Walter(14th round)
BN-Matt Stafford(15th round, hopefully his only start is on Schaub's bye week)

Alot of things fell in place for me in this draft, hopefully it plays out well in the season.
Very nice draft! Rice #1 overall?
Brain Cushing
JB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010   #174
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I'll be there!!

Hope my draft this year is as good as the one you had!
Old 07-19-2010   #175
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Very nice draft! Rice #1 overall?

i'm assuming he did the pre-draft rankings, but it appears he showed up after that pick. Rice was a very good PPR selection last year but with Boldin now his catches will be limited.
Old 07-19-2010   #176
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Are we doing a standard live snake draft, or a live auction draft?

With so many Texans Fans a live auction draft might be a good idear.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010   #177
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Are we doing a standard live snake draft, or a live auction draft?

With so many Texans Fans a live auction draft might be a good idear.
It looks like the standard...
Old 07-22-2010   #178
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 61397 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

15th is fine - at what time? Notes 12:15-3:15 on yahoo, just wanted to verify.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010   #179
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
It looks like the standard...
Who is the commish? Ryan? Maybe we could do an auction draft. I have been wanting to do one for a year or 2.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010   #180
Ryan
THIS YEAR

I'm not entirely sure how an auction draft works. If someone would care to explain it and the majority would be in favor i'd put it in.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read