Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 05-13-2010   #41
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1623 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantsy Football League

Don't be scared to make it a 16 teamer if we have the owners...makes a bit more difficult.

monkey
HuttoKarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010   #42
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

I will.
Old 05-13-2010   #43
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 15877 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Can I join? I vote Yahoo BTW...
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010   #44
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

All who have posted in this thread may join once I setup the league.
Old 05-14-2010   #45
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 52394 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Gary count me in if you still have room.
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010   #46
gary
Hall of Fame

I'll either PM all of invites or just post the link in this trade and once the league is filled that will be all. Ok?
Old 06-18-2010   #47
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1623 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

nfl.com actually offers free fantasy league hosting now. It's open for bidness already.

monkey
HuttoKarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010   #48
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13094 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm new but I'm in if there's still spots open.
My work used ESPN last year-it was easy as pie!!
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010   #49
gary
Hall of Fame

I'll probably siign up for ESPN or NFL.com Texas T you may play.
Old 06-19-2010   #50
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 32854 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

If you still have room count me in.
Old 06-21-2010   #51
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13094 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I'll probably siign up for ESPN or NFL.com Texas T you may play.
Excellent! Let me know when/where.
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010   #52
gary
Hall of Fame

I have setup a standard ten league team on ESPN but possibly I will setup a second league you must have an espn.com account in order to join the league and then proceed to the fantsy football page. Look for the Texanstalk league and the password to join the league is texans. Thanks. Let's get this party started,
Old 06-28-2010   #53
gary
Hall of Fame

There are four open spots left. If I have sent you PM inviting you to join my league and you have not joined yet. Please do so ASAP. Thanks.
Old 06-28-2010   #54
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
There are four open spots left. If I have sent you PM inviting you to join my league and you have not joined yet. Please do so ASAP. Thanks.
Thanks for the reminder Gary. I just signed up.

Btw, are you set on August 22 for the draft? That seems a bit early if the first game is Thursday, September 9th. Sunday, Sept. 5th would give us a better idea of who to draft.
Old 06-28-2010   #55
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Thanks for the reminder Gary. I just signed up.

Btw, are you set on August 22 for the draft? That seems a bit early if the first game is Thursday, September 9th. Sunday, Sept. 5th would give us a better idea of who to draft.
Sorry, I think the draft date is locked.
Old 06-29-2010   #56
gary
Hall of Fame

Three spots left this is another reminder to sign up ASAP. Thank you so much. Let's have some fun.
Old 06-30-2010   #57
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 32050 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Three spots left this is another reminder to sign up ASAP. Thank you so much. Let's have some fun.
Make that 2 spots
Old 06-30-2010   #58
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Make that 2 spots
Great, good luck to all.
Old 07-02-2010   #59
gary
Hall of Fame

The league is now full.
Old 07-02-2010   #60
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 25411 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The league is now full.
So who all is in the league?

I got the Whiskey River Drunks

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read