Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2004   #1
H-TownRules
Veteran

Angry Does anyone else HATE the Jags as much as I do?

Over the past two seasons I have taken a dislikening to some teams, but the one I just can't stand are the Jaguars. The fact that we have a lot of their past players, our games are close, and we play them twice a year sets the stage for a rivalry. And I feel that stage is now in use. My turning point from not liking the Jags to hating them came during last season's home game in which Jimmy Redmond clobbered a fair catch-calling J.J. Moses...someone the fans liked and who is known as a "little guy". But now I find myself circling Haloween on my calendar in anitcipation of once again "hosting" all those Jags fans who make the trip out to Reliant. I think the Texans office caught onto this developing rivalry as well because they have scheduled "Battle Red Day" as the day we play the Jags.

P.S.- Did anyone else notice that J.J. Moses would only get tackled directly after breaking a tackle with some kind of deathdefying spin move/stutter step? It almost got to the point where it was comical between me and my bro up in the stands, we'd just wait for something amazing and then sure enough he'd get the crud knocked out of him.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read