Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 03-18-2009   #2221
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 274452 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young and the Disappearing Sausage Trick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanAddict View Post
From a review of the 1st round QBs of the 2006 draft, in reference to VY:

Yahoo Sports

I thought many of you would love this

LOL
I was about to post this meself
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009   #2222
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a question...who were some of the guys lobbying for us to draft him and can you find those posts so we can bump them.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009   #2223
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 391709 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
I have a question...who were some of the guys lobbying for us to draft him and can you find those posts so we can bump them.
Here is a search for "Young" in the draft forum - Link You could do the same for Vince and VY.
Old 03-18-2009   #2224
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3020 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected

The "VY is God" crowd in Austin is not gonna be happy to read this.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009   #2225
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Here is a search for "Young" in the draft forum - Link You could do the same for Vince and VY.
Holy Cow!! I went cross-eyed looking at all the thread titles related to Young.
Old 03-25-2009   #2226
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 122990 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
DANA POINT, Calif. — Tennessee quarterback Vince Young will enter his fourth season the same way he ended his third — as the backup to starter Kerry Collins.

“We always had three quarterbacks in camp,” Titans coach Jeff Fisher said Tuesday. “Vince is in a situation where he’ll have to do everything he possibly can to earn his (starting) job back.

“That starts with the offseason commitment. He was there Monday and has been there. We’re going to do everything we can to get him back in a position to help us win. Vince is going to continue to do what he did last year, and that’s (to) put himself in position to be the quarterback we drafted him to be.”

Because the Titans play in the Hall of Fame Game, they’ll have five preseason games. Young should see a lot of playing time in preseason.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/6339048.html
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009   #2227
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 200878 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...s-sniff-sorry/

Quote:
Vince, unless you start confiscating everyone’s cell phone whenever you choose to get your Cuervo on, those pictures from the annual convention of the Village People Fan Club (not that there’s anything wrong with the Village People, or their Fan Club, if they have one) won’t be the last embarrassing images seen by the kids whom you want buying your jerseys looking up to you.

We’re hoping that you don’t figure that one out for at least a couple of years
Oldie but goody .

Round Dan

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 03-29-2009 at 06:56 PM.
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009   #2228
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 200878 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone know where you can get one of these jerseys to where to the Titan game ?

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009   #2229
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 122990 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

the natives are getting restless and calling for VY to come back. Fisher didn't put him in today,even after the Titans being down

God....bring on VY :|

I have one favor to ask Coach Fisher...
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009   #2230
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 93139 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
the natives are getting restless and calling for VY to come back. Fisher didn't put him in today,even after the Titans being down

God....bring on VY :|

I have one favor to ask Coach Fisher...
Count me as one of the confused. It's 30 to fkng 3, and the team and coaches are both a 0 out of 10. What the hell do they have to lose to get him some reps?

It's been a long time coming, but Fisher is starting to wear thin for me. Bigtime.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009   #2231
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
Count me as one of the confused. It's 30 to fkng 3, and the team and coaches are both a 0 out of 10. What the hell do they have to lose to get him some reps?

It's been a long time coming, but Fisher is starting to wear thin for me. Bigtime.
Maybe there is really substance to the rumor that VY is done in Nashville. Fisher doesn't want him there and Bud will be on the hook for a ton of money if he stays there past this season.

I watched your game today and IMO if VY were truly the QB of the future he would have been in that game during the 2nd half. To me there is no other logical explanation.

The reason KC is playing is because he is a game manager and gives the Titans the best chance of winning (right now, at least that is the current company line). However when it is obvious that you are not going to be winning, then why not have your QB of the future in there getting reps?

It looks to me that they don't want to give him a chance to succeed because they want him gone.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010   #2232
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57076 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read