Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-18-2004   #1
JDTexan
Rookie

Default Why wasn't David Carr in the Quaterback Challenge on CBS?

I am watching the Quarterback Challenge on CBS right now.

Joey Harrington, Carson Palmer, Byron Leftwich, and many others where there. Why didn't Carr participate?
JDTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004   #2
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

heh, thats what I said...
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004   #3
NoBullTexan
Veteran

I guess we're still earning our spurs. It is a travesty to have Harrington and not Carr. Carr had a much better year than Harrington did. Burned me so bad I turned it off. Lefwich looked like he couldn't hit a bull with a base fiddle.
Old 07-18-2004   #4
Texansbacker
Veteran

Surely Carr had other plans and could not attend.

Carr will prove to be the better quarterback this season and that is where it counts.

I can feel good saying that nobody will remember who won the quarterback challenge by the time the playoffs roll around.
Texansbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004   #5
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Carr was playing in the celebrity golf tournament this weekend at Lake Tahoe....he was on TV a few times, and last I checked he was in 61st place.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004   #6
Panther5407
All Pro

Did he at least get invited to come?
Old 07-18-2004   #7
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected

Nope...its very long now...curling up in the back..they interviewed him yesterday. Today I think he was playing in a group with Jesse Palmer.
Sponsored links
Old 07-18-2004   #8
TEXANS84

Golf Scores

Hahahaha!! He tied with drunken Vanderjagt!!
Old 07-18-2004   #9
jacquescas
Hall of Fame

anyone have any links to pics of him with long hair?
jacquescas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004   #10
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Sorry, no pictures of David ..
but look at the pictures of Lake Tahoe ... it's gorgeous country.

http://www.bluelaketahoe.com/media/summerPhotos.php
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004   #11
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah I saw him on tv the other night from there. His hair is LONG. He doesn't look like the same person.
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004   #12
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisher
Yeah I saw him on tv the other night from there. His hair is LONG. He doesn't look like the same person.
I am sure that he can't wait to cut it by getting those two wins.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read