Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2010   #1
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Fox and Hound Watch Party Planning

Hi guys, those who are my facebook friends saw my status when I found out I won.

I won a party for 20 at Fox and Hound. I know that food is included and it can be anyday. It is the Fox and Hound on Westheimer off the Beltway. I will find out more details soon after I talk more with the events manager. I did give her my idea of using the prize as a watch party for a Texans away game.

The question I have is.....is this something that yall will attend? If you guys aren't interested, I will use it for something else but I wanted yall to have the first option. I am not sure of which away game. I need suggestions from yall. Is preseason or regular season better? I know that I am going to DC, Philly, and Nashville for sure. Just throw some suggestions out there so I can get a better idea.

1. Preseason vs. Regular Season?
2. Could you attend?
3. Which game?

Thanks!!
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fox and Hound Watch Party Planning

Count me in!!

As far as which game, you make the call!!!
Old 06-01-2010   #3
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 118212 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Count me in!!

Ditto! Long drive for me, but well worth it if I could meet you Kay!
Brain Cushing
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010   #4
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Please post more details as you get them this sounds like fun.
Old 06-02-2010   #5
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 158369 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Count me in!!

Heck, I'll show for a watch party even if you AREN'T footing the bill (even Texan_Bill).
Old 06-02-2010   #6
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Kay, Count me in thats about 10 minutes from the house!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010   #7
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

im in
Old 06-02-2010   #8
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 612 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Kay, Count me in thats about 10 minutes from the house!
Dude you say that about everything...

I'll be your friend kay...lol Thats cool that they'd let you use it on a weekend.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010   #9
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

I suggest you do the away game with the Eagles because it's on NFL Network, and not everyone gets that channel. It is a Thursday night though. Btw, I'd be down for it, and I'll pick up my own tab

----------------------------------------

Wk Date Game Stadium Time (ET) Tickets Network DIRECTV SIRIUS Westwood One
1 Sep 12 IND @ HOU Reliant Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

2 Sep 19 HOU @ WAS FedEx Field 4:15 PM Tickets CBS

3 Sep 26 DAL @ HOU Reliant Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets FOX

4 Oct 03 HOU @ OAK Oakland Coliseum 4:05 PM Tickets CBS

5 Oct 10 NYG @ HOU Reliant Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets FOX

6 Oct 17 KC @ HOU Reliant Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

7 Bye

8 Nov 01 HOU @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 8:30 PM Tickets ESPN

9 Nov 07 SD @ HOU Reliant Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

10 Nov 14 HOU @ JAC Jacksonville Municipal Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

11 Nov 21 HOU @ NYJ New Meadowlands Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

12 Nov 28 TEN @ HOU Reliant Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

13 Dec 02 HOU @ PHI Lincoln Financial Field 8:20 PM Tickets NFLN

14 Dec 13 BAL @ HOU Reliant Stadium 8:30 PM Tickets ESPN

15 Dec 19 HOU @ TEN LP Field 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

16 Dec 26 HOU @ DEN Invesco Field at Mile High 4:05 PM Tickets CBS

17 Jan 02 JAC @ HOU Reliant Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

*bolded away games
Old 06-02-2010   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Btw, I'd be down for it, and I'll pick up Bill's tab
Fixed!!
Old 06-03-2010   #11
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I would LOVE it Kay! I'd just need to know as far ahead as possible so I can plan to be off work. I usually work the weekends the Texans are OOT, so I would need to plan! Sounds like FUN, and nothing more fun than being with Texan fans!!

My suggestion would be the Jags game! The Fox and Hound will never be the same, IF we win!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010   #12
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21314 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I suggest you do the away game with the Eagles because it's on NFL Network, and not everyone gets that channel. It is a Thursday night though. Btw, I'd be down for it, and I'll pick up my own tab
Not an issue any longer
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010   #13
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Fixed!!
lol... If the Texans go 6-0 in the division this year, I'll consider it...
Old 06-04-2010   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
lol... If the Texans go 6-0 in the division this year, I'll consider it...
Deal!!!
Old 06-06-2010   #15
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

I am interested. Any chance to hang the crew!
Old 06-09-2010   #16
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Hi guys, those who are my facebook friends saw my status when I found out I won.

I won a party for 20 at Fox and Hound. I know that food is included and it can be anyday. It is the Fox and Hound on Westheimer off the Beltway. I will find out more details soon after I talk more with the events manager. I did give her my idea of using the prize as a watch party for a Texans away game.

The question I have is.....is this something that yall will attend? If you guys aren't interested, I will use it for something else but I wanted yall to have the first option. I am not sure of which away game. I need suggestions from yall. Is preseason or regular season better? I know that I am going to DC, Philly, and Nashville for sure. Just throw some suggestions out there so I can get a better idea.

1. Preseason vs. Regular Season?
2. Could you attend?
3. Which game?

Thanks!!
just name the time and place and which road game.......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010   #17
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

A party just to watch The Fox and Hound? Whatever you say.

Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010   #18
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 158369 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
I am interested. Any chance to hang the crew!
We'd rather hang WITH you Ted....
Old 06-09-2010   #19
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in count me for 2
Old 06-10-2010   #20
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

I'm in for 2 also.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read