Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-18-2010   #21
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: facebook posts by Texans

millionaires dress funny.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010   #22
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

this is under Cushlash's fan photos (not sure when this was taken, but posted yesterday)

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010   #23
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 77701 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Man Cushing still looks jacked.
Old 05-24-2010   #24
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Brian Cushing Had a relaxing wknd and am ready to get after it tmrw.. how was all ur wknds?
Yesterday at 8:28pm

Brian Cushing Ready for OTAs to start back up tmrw...

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...shing56?ref=ts
Old 05-24-2010   #25
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Man Cushing still looks jacked.
I think that photo was from a while ago, unless he re-grew his hair..
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010   #26
Wolf
100% Texan

this is from sunday and I didn't see it, so time is short

Ben Tate Time for a new facebook pic and twitter background.. post urs on here and ill send an autographed pic to whoever's i end up choosing!!!

Ben Tate And make it with me in the 43 uni!!!

http://www.facebook.com/BenTateRB?ref=ts&v=wall
Old 05-25-2010   #27
Wolf
100% Texan

him and cushlash are doing some of this stuff

this is from a few days ago
Quote:
Ben Tate Ok I'm at pappadeaux on rt 59 in stafford with my teammate. 1st person to come gets a dessert on me!!! Hurry up our dinner just got here!!!!
Old 05-25-2010   #28
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Old 05-26-2010   #29
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This is the hottest day I've ever experienced ...Houston TX is no joke! - Brian Cushing

It's not the dog days yet either......

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010   #30
Wolf
100% Texan

Brian Cushing Time to get better or worse and I know what I'm going to do..improve everyday

Brian Cushing Long day, last practice of the week tomorrow time to get to bed

Brian Cushing Ken Griffey retiring...my favorite athlete ever growing up

Brian Cushing Happy bday sis!

Brian Cushing On the way to the stadium, everyday have to get better or someone else will
Old 06-03-2010   #31
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Ben Tate Finally got out there and practiced felt good to finally be out there with everyone!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/BenTateRB
Old 06-04-2010   #32
Wolf
100% Texan

just asked a fun question

hey Brian, fun question .. who is the fastest ? McCain, Davis, AJ, Holliday?(I am sure I am missing someone )

probably won't get an answer on it but.. I tried
Old 06-24-2010   #33
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Ben Tate USA won in a last min GOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLL thats whats up!!!! I worked out with a few Pro Bowl guys Demeco and Cushing today I gotta get on that level ASAP!!!!!
Yesterday at 1:06pm
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/BenTateRB?ref=ts
Old 06-25-2010   #34
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Joke of the day..Bernard Pollard said he scored 15,000 points in hs basketball and held lebron to 9 points when he played him. - Brian Cushing

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010   #35
Wolf
100% Texan

Cushing has a contest going where you can win 2 tickets of a game of your choice..tate might have the same thing going..but on my phone so i'll check when i get home
Old 07-09-2010   #36
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 87036 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

This was posted yesterday from Cush:

Quote:
When are the Madden people going to learn to stop pissing me off.

Hes talking about his Madden rating being an 87, and that is where it was at the end of last season with the final update. I figured him winning DROY, and just being a complete badass would get him to at least a 92-93. I know its kind of silly to get worked up over this, but I do think his rating should be higher.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010   #37
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 51708 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Cushing has a contest going where you can win 2 tickets of a game of your choice..tate might have the same thing going..but on my phone so i'll check when i get home
This is the contest:

Quote:
Givin away 2 tix to game of ur choice!! Ok i admit i stole this idea from the rook tates page but change ur profile pic to this pic my boy made, then post a comment in response to this post.. then get people to "like" that comment.. whoever gets the most "likes" by tue at 6pm est wins the tix.. so tell ur friends to join the page to help u out!!
We ought to be able to get a TT member to win this. Tate's contest ran this past weekend, and was a random draw.
Old 07-09-2010   #38
Wolf
100% Texan

thanks! got till tuesday
Old 07-09-2010   #39
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 51708 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
thanks! got till tuesday
Ifr you are going for it, you need to let us know what your facebook page is...
Old 07-10-2010   #40
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Ifr you are going for it, you need to let us know what your facebook page is...
Roger that Cappy.

Enough bored TTrs should be able to "like(s)" you right into those "tix". What game are we going to see, Wolf?

Standing by...

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read