Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2010   #21
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 28431 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A good day for paki!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigpaki View Post
heck yes they accepted pennies!

btw how much do you think playoff seats will cost? twice as much?

Thanks JB
Congratulations! Have a wonderful season.

I would guess playoff ticket prices would increase but not twice as much. I have seats for the Cowboys, and the first playoff game it increased by $20, and if we would have hosted the second playoff game, it would have been an additional $20. We were informed of the "what if" at least a month before playoffs, so we knew how to plan if the "what if" materialized." I believe that we paid for both, and would get the amount automatically credited to next year if we didn't make it, or we could request a refund. As it turned out, we got the credit for the second game.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010   #22
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 28431 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I'm a yellow lotter. I walk past your big white bus every game. Can I stop in one game?
I moved to the Yellow Low this upcoming season. I had been in the Blue Lot except for the first year (Yellow), and each year the parking went from great, to good, to fair, to oh heck no, I will not spend this kind of money to either walk from the 610 access road or worse yet, the Maroon Lot.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010   #23
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by blogkimmy View Post
Yellow Lot - Texans Liberty Tailgaters - you have officially been invited!
I wonder how I have not met you yet? TLT is my home tailgate, I have been going there for years. Steve invited me over for a bud light a long time ago, that's definitely my usual spot. What a great bunch of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I'm a yellow lotter. I walk past your big white bus every game. Can I stop in one game?
Dude! No question whatsoever, they will treat you right and you won't be disappointed.
Old 04-18-2010   #24
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by blogkimmy View Post
Yes!
Thank you! My wife just joined your facebook.
Old 04-19-2010   #25
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 18204 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I wonder how I have not met you yet? TLT is my home tailgate, I have been going there for years. Steve invited me over for a bud light a long time ago, that's definitely my usual spot. What a great bunch of people.

They are awesome, I love Steve & Kristina - I'm sure you have met me, was there every game last year. I'm Kimmy, my husbands name is Larry. I wear an 86 'Die Hard' jersey.

Dude! No question whatsoever, they will treat you right and you won't be disappointed.
Yes, we will!
Old 05-18-2010   #26
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 759 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected

Made my final payment for the season tickets. I am so excited and also even more broke, but I don't even care.
TheBigpaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010   #27
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigpaki View Post
Made my final payment for the season tickets. I am so excited and also even more broke, but I don't even care.
aint it a good feeling, something to look forward too. i live in the austin area and remember having to beg people to go, after taking a few people here and there now i got people calling games already. i got 4 seats and its a great time everytime. money well spent. next year put up some tax money, my seats haven't gone up at all so you know what the cost will be.
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010   #28
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 759 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected

I am so excited, except for all the stupid off-season crap. Its making me nervous.
TheBigpaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read