Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2010   #41
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32275 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bubba's - this Sunday! TexansTalk Meetup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
WOW, I'm not sure Ima make it, now.........
Old 05-16-2010   #42
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
No seriously, I think I may be a Puh Ce......
Old 05-16-2010   #43
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32275 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No seriously, I think I may be a Puh Ce......
No Dude! Don't even go there! If you ain't gonna make it, then neither are we. You and Thorn put this whole shebang together, so you gotta show.
Old 05-16-2010   #44
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No Dude! Don't even go there! If you ain't gonna make it, then neither are we. You and Thorn put this whole shebang together, so you gotta show.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?? What??!??!!!! How was I party to putting this thing together. I merely suggested that I may take part...
Old 05-16-2010   #45
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?? What??!??!!!! How was I party to putting this thing together. I merely suggested that I may take part...
Dude, your immense influence is now so immensly powerful that a mere suggestion from the great TexanBill is now enough to sway the masses into following a total new doctrine of drinkability. Do not take yourself lightly my friend. You may just be the 2nd most interesting man in the world....if anybody cared.

Shit I'm pretty drunk, but I think I'm kidding?
Old 05-16-2010   #46
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 49705 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Dude, your immense influence is now so immensly powerful that a mere suggestion from the great TexanBill is now enough to sway the masses into following a total new doctrine of drinkability. Do not take yourself lightly my friend. You may just be the 2nd most interesting man in the world....if anybody cared.

Shit I'm pretty drunk, but I think I'm kidding?
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JB again.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011   #47
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rather than start a new thread, I thought I would revive this travesty.

Actually, had such a great time last year that I was thinking we should do it again. Is Bubba's open now?

Anyone up for this?

It's going to be a terribly long off season this year, so what you say we make it happen?

Maybe Nitro & Wolf can come down this time?

If Bubba's not open, anyone know another spot? Maybe on the north side?

btw, if you don't respond, I am going to pull a srrono and start a lot of new threads about the same subject
Old 03-20-2011   #48
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:

Actually, had such a great time last year that I was thinking we should do it again. Is Bubba's open now?

Anyone up for this?

It's going to be a terribly long off season this year, so what you say we make it happen?

btw, if you don't respond, I am going to pull a srrono and start a lot of new threads about the same subject
WAIT!!! What??? What did I miss??
Old 03-20-2011   #49
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Anyone up for this?

Bubba's is open now, they were only closed for about 2 months and renovated the kitchen in that time. Could try to sync up a TTalk meetup with an NCAA tourney or a Rockets game.
Old 03-20-2011   #50
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
WAIT!!! What??? What did I miss??

Nothing yet. Pay attention whippersnapper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Bubba's is open now, they were only closed for about 2 months and renovated the kitchen in that time. Could try to sync up a TTalk meetup with an NCAA tourney or a Rockets game.

We ought to try to get it done again, don't you think?
Old 03-20-2011   #51
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:

I think that I have proved myself as anything other than a "whippersnapper".... Ask me how Marshall Tucker and Blue Oyster Cult, was Friday night?????

It was awesome!! Then we went to a "Gentlemen's Establishment" in which we had a fantastic time...
Old 03-20-2011   #52
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Well, the Rockets play the Miami Heat next Sunday (March 27th) at 5pm CST. Might be a good game to watch as a group, just get there at 4:00-4:30 to get tables and seats. But that's kind of short notice, may need to pick something further out.
Old 03-20-2011   #53
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Well, the Rockets play the Miami Heat next Sunday (March 27th) at 5pm CST. Might be a good game to watch as a group, just get there at 4:00-4:30 to get tables and seats. But that's kind of short notice, may need to pick something further out.
Final 4 maybe?
Old 03-21-2011   #54
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Was it Sunday the 20th? If so I'm sorry I missed it, but after church I was wiped the VUGG out!
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011   #55
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Sounds like fun let me know the date!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011   #56
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No it's still Stinkadena!!

I think it was Moby or someone back in the day that used to refer to it as Pasa get-down Dena...
MOBY.......97 ROCK.......loved that radio station.....
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011   #57
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112mn View Post
MOBY.......97 ROCK.......loved that radio station.....
You're showing your age!

Anywho, is this thing still on -or- no??? If so, I want people to make a committment to Gary's Charity Golf Tourney for CP!!

April 27th, at Gleannloch Pines Golf Club in Spring, Texas.

http://www.thegaryjlynnfoundation.org/events_media.html

Gary is an amazing young man, and whom I consider a dear friend, including his mom and aunt. This young man has done more in his 17 or 18 years than most of us at 43..... Come out, support his cause:

If you don't sign up or participate in any manner - you are officially a Puh-Ce!!!!! I kid. Help this brave young man out!!!

I'll see y'all out there!!!!
Old 03-23-2011   #58
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Bubbashas a private room now and asked if we would like to use it during away games
Old 03-23-2011   #59
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
You're showing your age!

Anywho, is this thing still on -or- no??? If so, I want people to make a committment to Gary's Charity Golf Tourney for CP!!

Gary is an amazing young man, and whom I consider a dear friend, including his mom and aunt. This young man has done more in his 17 or 18 years than most of us at 43..... Come out, support his cause:

http://www.thegaryjlynnfoundation.org/events_media.htmlThank you so much I just saw this and appreciate my best friend. I try my best.

If you don't sign up or participate in any manner - you are officially a Puh-Ce!!!!! I kid. Help this brave young man out!!!

Thank you so much I just saw this and I appreciate it my best buddy.
Old 03-23-2011   #60
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You're showing your age!

This looks to be awesome alas we will not be making it. It's out of our price range. No fret, gary!! We promise to make another small donation. I will contact you for the bank info again, gary.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read