Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2010   #1
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 760 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I NEED HELP ASAP FROM PPL IN 600 section.

Is it better to be closer to midfield and be higher up on the rows or better to closer to the corner and lower on the rows.

Option.
605 row q
629 row C
TheBigpaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010   #2
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: I NEED HELP ASAP FROM PPL IN 600 section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigpaki View Post
Is it better to be closer to midfield and be higher up on the rows or better to closer to the corner and lower on the rows.

Option.
605 row q
629 row C
I'm in 608/609, Texans side, 50 yard line. I can't imagine why anyone would want to be higher than row E in any of the sections.

Inside the 30's, you'll need a PSL (I'm assuming 605 is inside the 30s, could be wrong).

I hate the corners. but if those were my choices, I would go with 629C. I've been as high as J... wouldn't want to be that high again.
Old 04-05-2010   #3
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigpaki View Post

Option.
605 row q
629 row C
There is no such thing as a poor seat in Reliant stadium. Your call.
Old 04-05-2010   #4
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 760 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm in 608/609, Texans side, 50 yard line. I can't imagine why anyone would want to be higher than row E in any of the sections.

Inside the 30's, you'll need a PSL (I'm assuming 605 is inside the 30s, could be wrong).

I hate the corners. but if those were my choices, I would go with 629C. I've been as high as J... wouldn't want to be that high again.
Thanks, I knew the sales rep was trying to make me get the worse seat.
Old 04-19-2010   #5
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have some in 629 row C on the aisle and they are not bad seats. I'm selling them so if you want to bring additional people to the game let me know.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139057 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Bull Pen FTW!!
Old 04-20-2010   #7
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Bull Pen FTW!!
maybe one day I will have seats there. sigh

i have bought tix twice there though, AMAZING!!!!
Sponsored links
Old 04-20-2010   #8
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 50323 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

I'd go with the lower row. Also, have sat in the 600's corners my first couple of years - I liked it. Could get the "straight on" view of plays developing (kinda like your typcial video game) instead of the side view like a tv.

Probably a preference of a viewpoint, but I'm sure it's an agreement the lower row - the better.
OzzO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010   #9
mexican texan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 mexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post

I couldn't agree more, Ive sat up in section 636 row T? which is 45 yard line, highest row available. Granted I don't complain cause I get to watch the game, but I would prefer something lower where gravity isnt my enemy. I'd love to sit in the bull pen again, boy those were some fun games and memories. Hopefully I'll be there again one day.

~"The Mexican"
mexican texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010   #10
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 21910 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

those stairs will kill your buzz
ATXtexanfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010   #11
Revolution
All Pro

Rep Power: 304 Revolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican texan View Post
I couldn't agree more, Ive sat up in section 636 row T? which is 45 yard line, highest row available. Granted I don't complain cause I get to watch the game, but I would prefer something lower where gravity isnt my enemy. I'd love to sit in the bull pen again, boy those were some fun games and memories. Hopefully I'll be there again one day.

~"The Mexican"
I actually had row T in section 610 a few years ago. I LOVED the seats. The section was great. There were a few tickets that the brokers had that always got sold to the opposing teams fans, but that just made it more interesting for us Texans fans. I liked having the last row in the stadium because there is no one behind you telling you to sit down, plus it is much easier to see the plays develop from this vantage point versus the lower bowl. Would I rather be in the 500s? Maybe, but I like the price!
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read