Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 04-27-2010   #1
xreadx
Degenerate

Rep Power: 60 xreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respected
Smile Fantasy Football Sleepers

who do you have your eye on? these are kind of under the radar picks i see fit...but not my first choices
for RB im thinking Ryan Matthews. Shonn Greene,Ronnie brown,Ryan Grant
WR Dez ,Crabtree, boldin, bess
QB Flacco, Rodgers, backup sanches
defense. jets

My Myspace
xreadx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010   #2
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 6088 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football Sleepers

Jets defense flyin under the radar?

JETS

Radar ------------------------------------------------------------------

Texans

Theres you a under-the-radar defense!
Old 04-27-2010   #3
xreadx
Degenerate

Rep Power: 60 xreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respected

not all of those are under the radar. texans are going to give up too many points..

My Myspace
Old 04-27-2010   #4
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64802 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Rodgers is not under the radar as a fantasy QB.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010   #5
xreadx
Degenerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Rodgers is not under the radar as a fantasy QB.
he was my qb last year.
Quote:
not all of those are under the radar.

My Myspace
Old 04-27-2010   #6
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by xreadx View Post
he was my qb last year.
Yeah and guess what, becuase he had a good year, he will be much higher rated. In fact ALL of your choices will be higher rated with the exception of Sanchez. Even your RB Green will be highly related since he will be the starter.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010   #7
xreadx
Degenerate

Quote:
who do you have your eye on?

My Myspace
Sponsored links
Old 04-27-2010   #8
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 56852 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Ill give you my rookie class "sleepers"

Ryan Mathews
Ben Tate
Golden Tate
Brandon LaFell
Anthony Dixon
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010   #9
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 56852 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Sleeper Vets:

Jamaal Charles
LenDale White
49ers Defense
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010   #10
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 31193 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Tate is coming into a great fantasy situation.

With Slaton's status up in the air and no other backs to steal a huge chunk of carries, I would say he has an extremely high ceiling (1500 yards from scimmage 12-15 TD's). I also think his floor is pretty low, he will be getting goalline carries for an explosive offense and that always leads to TD's. Let's just hope the guy doesn't bust out.

Last edited by dc_txtech; 04-28-2010 at 09:16 AM.
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010   #11
pbat488
gig 'em

Rep Power: 11189 pbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
who do you have your eye on? these are kind of under the radar picks i see fit...but not my first choices
for RB im thinking Ryan Matthews. Shonn Greene,Ronnie brown,Ryan Grant
WR Dez ,Crabtree, boldin, bess
QB Flacco, Rodgers, backup sanches
defense. jets
The only pick that qualifies as under the radar is Davone Bess.

As for my sleeper pick this year, it's Devin Thomas, WR, Redskins.
pbat488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010   #12
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 25411 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbat488 View Post
The only pick that qualifies as under the radar is Davone Bess.

As for my sleeper pick this year, it's Devin Thomas, WR, Redskins.
And that is a very good one.
Old 04-27-2010   #13
xreadx
Degenerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
And that is a very good one.
thats what im lookin for. what yall think good sleepers are. I was just thinking out loud when i made my first post at work. bess across from marshall... speaking on the dolphins. Rickey Williams is 32 years old he should be about done.. thats why i mentioned ronnie brown... just trying to spark some fantasy talk.

My Myspace
Old 04-27-2010   #14
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 25411 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
thats what im lookin for. what yall think good sleepers are. I was just thinking out loud when i made my first post at work. bess across from marshall... speaking on the dolphins. Rickey Williams is 32 years old he should be about done.. thats why i mentioned ronnie brown... just trying to spark some fantasy talk.
Sorry dude, it is just awfully early for that. Not even OTA's yet. Most of the serious fantasy players are wrapped up in baseball right now. Maybe in August

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read