Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 04-09-2010   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool HTC tryouts

Anyone on here going? My buddy got passes at BW3's last weekend.

My question is - if any one is going who dresses up for games, are you dressing up?

It was pretty mild last year, George came in his work clothes!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HTC tryouts

No Lindsay, no Celina............ No Bill.
Old 04-10-2010   #3
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Anyone on here going? My buddy got passes at BW3's last weekend.

My question is - if any one is going who dresses up for games, are you dressing up?

It was pretty mild last year, George came in his work clothes!
I am wearing a shirt and that all. Keeping it mild until the draft.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010   #4
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

...and no Randi!!

I will be in hardhat attire with my number 14 Tedc jersey.
Old 04-11-2010   #5
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

passes? when
Old 04-11-2010   #6
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

The HTC was a fun experience. I had a valid reason to be catty and judgy towards other girls, lol. I now know what I will have to do to make it past round 1. ( A back flip, kicks, booty shake, and a hot outfit) lol.

The guy friend that I brought with me thoroughly enjoyed the view!! It was lovely seeing my blue crew guys and Steph again.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010   #7
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Okay for those of us who don't always live in acronyms, even though I am an IT guy. I am thinking HTC means Houston Texan Cheerleaders especially if Yankee is involved but it would be nice if it was spelled out more clearly.
Flame away
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-12-2010   #8
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: HTC tryouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Okay for those of us who don't always live in acronyms, even though I am an IT guy. I am thinking HTC means Houston Texan Cheerleaders especially if Yankee is involved but it would be nice if it was spelled out more clearly.
Flame away
If you don't know, you ain't coo'
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 04-12-2010   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
...and no Randi!!

I will be in hardhat attire with my number 14 Tedc jersey.
No Randi???? WTF????????????????

No Lindsay, no Celina, and no Randi.......... No Bill in attendance.
Old 04-12-2010   #10
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
No Randi???? WTF????????????????

No Lindsay, no Celina, and no Randi.......... No Bill in attendance.
Yuppers - Randi has retired.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 04-13-2010   #11
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Here's my writeup for FanHouse.
Houston Texans Cheerleader Tryouts Video: The Invasion

Writeup + video to give people a feeling of what it is like to be there.

Be afraid.
Old 04-13-2010   #12
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Here's my writeup for FanHouse.
Houston Texans Cheerleader Tryouts Video: The Invasion

Writeup + video to give people a feeling of what it is like to be there.

Be afraid.
Were you press? I got yelled at for taking pictures
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 04-13-2010   #13
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Were you press? I got yelled at for taking pictures
Yep, I got special dispensation because I was writing an article for FanHouse about what it was like being a judge. They gave us special photo bracelets.
Old 04-18-2010   #14
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yuppers - Randi has retired.
I'm pretty sure you will see Randi again as a cover girl on Maxim style mag. Out of the 42 finalists It would be hard for me to cut any of them. I had a fab five but its grown to like a fab 35 now. The sideline show should be better than ever this season.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010   #15
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 39971 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Yep, I got special dispensation because I was writing an article for FanHouse about what it was like being a judge. They gave us special photo bracelets.
I guess I am glad that I couldn't make it...It would have felt strange not taking pictures...
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read