Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 04-16-2010   #1
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texas Stadium Prank

Having just moved to Houston, I have been surprised by the number of local Cowboy fans. I have several of them at work and we have gotten into more than one good natured smack talking session.

Here's the scenario...

I went to Irving on business on Monday and Tuesday of this week. I drove by the rubble of Texas Stadium and took a picture of it with my Blackberry. When I got back to the office in Houston, I printed out the picture along with a nice little fact sheet about the history of the Stadium etc. I then proceeded to go into the back parking lot and picked up several chunks of concrete.

I put the pictures along with the concrete chunks from our parking lot on their desks. They are now thoroughly convinced they are the proud owners of a "piece of Cowboy history"

I
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010   #2
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 55787 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texas Stadium Prank

Good One!
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010   #3
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Rep. That is awsome! How long are you going let that go on?

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010   #4
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
Having just moved to Houston, I have been surprised by the number of local Cowboy fans. I have several of them at work and we have gotten into more than one good natured smack talking session.

Here's the scenario...

I went to Irving on business on Monday and Tuesday of this week. I drove by the rubble of Texas Stadium and took a picture of it with my Blackberry. When I got back to the office in Houston, I printed out the picture along with a nice little fact sheet about the history of the Stadium etc. I then proceeded to go into the back parking lot and picked up several chunks of concrete.

I put the pictures along with the concrete chunks from our parking lot on their desks. They are now thoroughly convinced they are the proud owners of a "piece of Cowboy history"

I

Update...9/27/10

Them: WOOOHOOOOOOO HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!! How does it feel to be Texan's fan TODAY???

Me: 2-1 feels better than 1-2, and at least I don't have a chunk of concrete from our parking lot sitting on my mantle at home.

Them:
Old 09-28-2010   #5
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL, that is great.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Here's the scenario...

I
That's AWESOMENESS!!! Majorly repped!
Old 09-28-2010   #7
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Update...9/27/10

Them: WOOOHOOOOOOO HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!! How does it feel to be Texan's fan TODAY???

Me: 2-1 feels better than 1-2, and at least I don't have a chunk of concrete from our parking lot sitting on my mantle at home.

Them:
WIN!

Old 09-28-2010   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't wait to see one of the jokers on Pawn Stars or some PBS appraisal show asking what it's worth??
Old 09-28-2010   #9
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

LMAO! nice!

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010   #10
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:

Here's the scenario...

I
did you charge them?
Old 10-05-2010   #11
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Epic
Old 10-05-2010   #12
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I just spit all over my iPhone that was funnier than Richard pryors life
Old 10-05-2010   #13
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texas Stadium Prank

....must spread rep
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010   #14
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 348851 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I freakin' love it!!
Old 10-07-2010   #15
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
did you charge them?
Nope, I did have one guy that was upset that he didn't get one though...I might have to try to sell him one of my "extras".
Old 12-22-2011   #16
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Update!

Just found out one of the Cowboy fans that I gave a "piece of the stadium" to has it on display at her house!

I literally had to walk away to keep from busting out laughing. Someone who knows it was a prank has told her repeatedly that it's not real, but she is not buying what he is selling.

She is totally convinced it is a piece of Texas Stadium.
Old 12-22-2011   #17
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 42196 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Nice. Shoulda grabbed a "deposit" out of a toilet and note that it came from the locker room of the Cowboys. See if they'll display that as well.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011   #18
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Update!

Just found out one of the Cowboy fans that I gave a "piece of the stadium" to has it on display at her house!

I literally had to walk away to keep from busting out laughing. Someone who knows it was a prank has told her repeatedly that it's not real, but she is not buying what he is selling.

She is totally convinced it is a piece of Texas Stadium.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Rep. That is awsome! How long are you going let that go on?
Apparently 8 months or so.
Old 12-22-2011   #19
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Apparently 8 months or so.
The really funny thing is, I told one of the rock recipients about it when he started mouthing off last year. I figured the cat was out of the bag and the joke was over.

This other person still believes regardless of what anyone tries to tell her.
Old 12-27-2011   #20
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
The really funny thing is, I told one of the rock recipients about it when he started mouthing off last year. I figured the cat was out of the bag and the joke was over.

This other person still believes regardless of what anyone tries to tell her.
Rock recipient = Dense!!!

Awesomeness at it's finest!! MSR!!!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read