Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-17-2005   #101
texan2061
Rookie

Titans
texan2061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005   #102
ill-tu-tex
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to ill-tu-tex

if its dallas, i like the texans even more.

DALLAS SUCKS

DALLAS SUCKS

DALLAS SUCKS

being an eagles fan and a son of a west texan, this is the perfect second team for me if it is. i cant like the boys being an eagles fan, and odessa doesnt have a NFL team, so the texans are my guys.
ill-tu-tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005   #103
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

jags are the rivalry right now.

titans.. not so.. not yet.
Colts not yet.. until we beat them when it counts then it heats up
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005   #104
Big B Texan Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Big B Texan Fan has been demoted to the practice squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsbch
Guy's I really like it here.
We like having you here.
Old 07-19-2005   #105
NeViKaN
Rookie

For those who said that our rival was Indy I have to ask a question. Don't both teams have to think that is a rival for it to count? The Jags and *** ans believe it but Indy has no reason to. This is our year to kick their &$$.
NeViKaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005   #106
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Rivals tend to come out from teams that stop you from what you want (playoffs). So far they are more our rivals than we are theirs. We don't really have well defined rivalries yet.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005   #107
Georgiaboy
Rookie

Considering our boys have beat the jags in the past, and that they beat the tinytans twice last year, for the first time, Im gonna have to swing toward the Colts. the're the ones standing in our playoff way.
Old 07-19-2005   #108
Jwwillis
All Pro

For me, Rivalry brings to mind a long term back and forth struggle between two opponents that mutually respect and hate each other. Jags are the closest to that for me at this early stage of the Texans existance. The Colt's dont respect, hate or fear us. And I dont hate the old Oilers just the Owner. I truly hate the Jags and there gorilla tactics as well as there smug coach.
Jwwillis is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read