Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2010   #1
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default i may get season tickets,,,,maby....

if my step dads work picks up he plans on geting me and him and mom season tickets for my 16 birthday...but my mom has a birthday around the same time and *they* want a beach house,but he said theres a chance of
season tickets but work is bad right now...god dang it i hate when he tells me something and it a big *if*

but how much on adverge do yall spend on drinks and food no beer.... lol

and is there any big tailgate partys that have room for us ?

i hope we get season tix but im worried...
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010   #2
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 9100 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: i may get season tickets,,,,maby....

Depends on how much you want to spend.

I tailgate with my old man, with our busy lives those eight games are really our only get together.

So, we bring our own drinks, alch and non, and whatever we want to cook out there (we've done flounder, crappie, catfish, burgers, sausage, etc.) We don't usually spend any cash on the inside.
Old 04-07-2010   #3
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 40960 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: i may get season tickets,,,,maby....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Section516 View Post
Depends on how much you want to spend.

I tailgate with my old man, with our busy lives those eight games are really our only get together.

So, we bring our own drinks, alch and non, and whatever we want to cook out there (we've done flounder, crappie, catfish, burgers, sausage, etc.) We don't usually spend any cash on the inside.
Damn, can I hook up with you & dad?
JB is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read