Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2010   #1
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Blue Crew

Nevermind....

Last edited by Dr2bKay; 04-07-2010 at 08:39 AM. Reason: called...
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010   #2
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Nevermind....
Nevermind?

While you have everybody's attention, Is anyone going to the draft party at reliant?

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010   #3
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Nevermind?

While you have everybody's attention, Is anyone going to the draft party at reliant?
Yep, I just called the person instead....

I will be at the draft party and I can't wait.
Old 04-07-2010   #4
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Nevermind....
You... like... totally suck.
Old 04-07-2010   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew

Hrmph.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010   #6
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yep, I just called the person instead....

I will be at the draft party and I can't wait.
Where does everybody hang out?

Old 04-07-2010   #7
Dr2bKay
All Pro

The Blue Crew normally find each other and hang out throughout the event. We just gather together to drink and chat.

Just look for one of us....
Sponsored links
Old 04-07-2010   #8
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
The Blue Crew normally find each other and hang out throughout the event. We just gather together to drink and chat.

Just look for one of us....
Ok, I will

Old 04-07-2010   #9
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Kay
Old 04-07-2010   #10
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Kay

Nevermind....
Old 04-08-2010   #11
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Quote:
Nevermind....
Haha. But u already know what my post was about.
Old 04-08-2010   #12
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Nevermind....
Hey Ted when did you need that hard hat by?

Old 04-10-2010   #13
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Hey Ted when did you need that hard hat by?
I guess I couldn't get it by 6PM today?? j/k

Whenever it is ready and I can get it from you....or maybe the draft.....but most definitely before I go to Canton (Aug. 4).

Thanks again!
Old 04-12-2010   #14
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Huh?
Nevermind!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010   #15
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
I guess I couldn't get it by 6PM today?? j/k

Whenever it is ready and I can get it from you....or maybe the draft.....but most definitely before I go to Canton (Aug. 4).

Thanks again!
It wont be ready by the draft, My brother wants to take his time on this one, but you can have the old one back if you want and the new one will be ready before canton.

Old 04-13-2010   #16
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
It wont be ready by the draft, My brother wants to take his time on this one, but you can have the old one back if you want and the new one will be ready before canton.
I have my original one to wear to the draft.

If it is ready for Canton, that would be great. I really appreciate both of your work!!
Old 04-13-2010   #17
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
I have my original one to wear to the draft.

If it is ready for Canton, that would be great. I really appreciate both of your work!!
No problem It will be ready for Canton!

And your gonna love this one!

Last edited by BIG TORO; 04-13-2010 at 04:11 PM.
Old 05-01-2010   #18
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 115090 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Blue Crew, Rocks!!!!! I'm just sayin'!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read