Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2010   #1
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 760 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected
Unhappy Sad Day for the Paki

I had planned on buying the season tickets for $350, but they are sold out. I don't think I will be able to buy the tickets now. The cheapest one they have left are in the $470 section, and I just afford to pay for two season tickets at that price. I am freaking depressed.

If anyone knows someone selling their tickets in the Upper Section at face value please do let me know. I can buy at $350 per seat for two seats.

Thanks

:'(
TheBigpaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010   #2
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sad Day for the Paki

Dude...that sux. Keep watching E-bay.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010   #3
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 760 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Dude...that sux. Keep watching E-bay.
I have been, but it is so overpriced its ridiculous. I am hoping someone on here knows someone that wants to get rid of their tickets. Or else I might only buy one season ticket. But my little brother is so excited! Dang this SUCK!
Old 04-01-2010   #4
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope you find some man, but don't get too discouraged. There was a day I didn't think I would ever be able to get season tickets because of other financial obligations, and I was in my early 30's before I finally did.

Hang in there, maybe you'll find a seller or maybe find some one who will split the season with you at the higher price? Good luck.
Old 04-01-2010   #5
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 72911 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans are notoriously slow starters.

Just wait until the first blowout loss, Im sure someone will be fireselling their season tickets
Old 04-01-2010   #6
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Texans are notoriously slow starters.

Just wait until the first blowout loss, Im sure someone will be fireselling their season tickets
Hopefully not, I rather have the Texans start off good, than have season tickets.

Hopefully something works out for me, I will be checking on here everyday, so if someone has something, please do let me know.
Old 04-01-2010   #7
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Man I am sorry you lost out but hang on and you should find some relief soon. If not just show up at the Blue Crew and we will look for a ticket together.
Old 04-01-2010   #8
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 90792 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Man I am sorry you lost out but hang on and you should find some relief soon. If not just show up at the Blue Crew and we will look for a ticket together.
There you go again Joe! You are going to ruin your image!
JB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010   #9
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post

I sure hope so, I am calling the Texans everyday, hoping some season ticket holder decided he doesn't want to renew.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read