Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2010   #1
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default This mock took me two hours to do because of my spelling please post

!~~~~~~first round pick~~~~~~!

Runingback, Ryan mathews

Since Earl Thomas ran a 4.37 40. I highly doupt he will be there at the texans pick, and kyle wilson will be gone too. so i think we will go with ryan mathews. Since he is the best fit at runing back, and the best overall pick at number 20.

!~~~~~~Secound Round Pick~~~~~~!

Cornerback, Patrick Robinson

I like him alot, but if chris cook is there at the texans pick. I rather have him, but i highly doupt he will be there. The only reason im woried about Robinson. Is that he got burnt way to many times, but who knows. He may be beter then the former number 23.

!~~~~~~Third Round Pick~~~~~~!

Safty, Major Wright

I may be pushing it with him but since. He did go to a good school *florda*. I would go ahead and draft him. He is the best safty at that pick

!~~~~~~~Fourth Round Pick~~~~~~!

Defencive Tackle, Mike Neal

A big tackle that had 34 tackles, 11.5 tackles for loss, and 5.5 sacks

!~~~~~~~Fifth Round Pick~~~~~~~!
]Center, John Estes

An ok sized center. That set the NCAA record for most career starts at 54. I would be very happy with this pick.

!~~~~~~~Sixth Round Pick 1a~~~~~~~!

Defencive End, Chris McCoy

Would be great to see him take reps when smith is takeing a break. He had a great year with 20.5 tackles for loss, and 7 sacks

!~~~~~~Sixth Round Pick 1B~~~~~~~!

Outside Linebacker, Stevenson Sylvester

A great pick up another player that had a good year with 81 tackles, five TFL and two sacks

!~~~~~ Seventh Round Pick~~~~~~!

Guard, Matt McCracken

A guard that has a chance in the nfl one day.

remarks

This is my best draft by far. It took me 2 hours, but it was all worth it. Post what you think about the spelling and the mock. Thanks =]
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read