Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 03-30-2010   #561
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Section516 View Post
Actually, I've been swamped between a dying grandfather, a trip to CO, and just got back. So, any messages you've read, would be from today.

And, I actually was very active while playing - So, I don't see why you posted to aggressively.
You added this part after my post. I was posting agressively, I waited a week, the team needs to fill your spot if you don't want it. I used a smiley to show my frustration, it just irritates me when people don't reply to PM's, pet peeve I guess and nothing against you. I wasn't trying to be agressive by waiting a week? I didn't send the second PM until I saw you come back on the board anyway, I noticed you were gone for a week and thought it might have slipped your mind. I just didn't want to give your spot away is all.

I don't blame you for not being very active in the game, the first few seasons are BORING, I think with all the changes in the game though and the route we are going will keep it more interesting.
Old 03-30-2010   #562
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 7822 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected

Not too boring when you have more than one toon. I did talk to Scoot regarding playing a FS, which was my last communication with the team. Like i said, I apologize for the delay, but RL came a hunting.
Old 03-30-2010   #563
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

No problem, just glad to know what you want to do, I posted that you wanted your spot in the team forum, so I'll find out what's up.

We did retire all our players and create new last season and boosted, so we are all level 4 now and still have our boost for this season that we won't use until the end.
Old 03-30-2010   #564
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 7822 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected

So no longer slowbuilding?
Old 03-30-2010   #565
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
So no longer slowbuilding?
No, we are still slow building. We just scrapped everything and started over, instead of creating our guys in the new season the decision was made to create and boost last season. The difference in the long run is pretty minimal. If you create now, you would earn XP faster and the lower level and start closing the gap.

You should still have access to the forum on there if you want to check it out.
Old 03-31-2010   #566
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Well, I'm still interested in playing, if you all would have me. I'm sorry for the break in communication, but it gets annoying to post on a Iphone. Life has been restored, the wheels continue to turn, and here I am.
Sorry man, the FS spot was filled already. I did ask and the owner of the team replied. I see you have 4 guys, I'll can leave your access to the forum for awhile and if you want to post in there and see if an affiliate has room for one or more of your guys that might work, especially as your guys move up in levels.
Old 03-31-2010   #567
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14

Created a LB

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=38212934

Let me know how this thing works and if this link is correct.
JWarren14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013   #568
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 217185 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Thought I'd resurrect this in case anyone is interested. GLB2 just got released a couple days ago. I don't know a bunch about it yet, but they have improved a lot of the things that vexed people before. Your flex is still there, waiting on you to return, and it can be used on either GLB or GLB2. I started back a few months ago just to check it out, and I'm having fun with it. I am tinkering with the idea of getting a team in GLB2. Anyone interested?

If you played the old one, you still have flex sitting there waiting on you. If you've never played before and would like to check it out, click HERE. Easy to get started. Returning players get two free dots.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read