Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2010   #10
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein - Mock Draft Version 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I don't care if our CB hold the edge, I want a corner who will break up passes and get some turnovers.

After all is that not their job?
You mean like Robinson did for the last two years? Look the defense is fine. They have to have a rushing attack. That's it. If they can't run the ball, they're hanging around five hundred again and also rans. If they can run the ball the opposing defenses will always be on their heels and we can roast anyone in the league. And finally, if you can't run at the end of December though January, you're not going anywhere. If you feel this strongly about it move up and take the free ranging free safety from Texas to play next to Pollard. As for the corners, they are a mixed bag. And I see no one who is going to set anyone that they currently have on the roster on the pine. Sorry. At least draft a starter with the first round pick. Kubiak is not going to start any of these guys out of camp. I don't know what it is about that, that you don't understand.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read