Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-15-2010   #61
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 9100 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official TexansTalk NFL 2010 Mock Draft

The Cleveland Browns select Earl Thomas, S, out of University of Texas.

I'm going to get some heat for this, and I'm torn between Hayden and Thomas, but Thomas can play cb/safety and Hayden's falling on some boards. Another option was to upgrade the LT position, but the browns are a sieve in the secondary. Also another choice would of been clausen, but I think the browns will stay pat at Qb.. At least in the first

Still from my iPhone
Old 03-15-2010   #62
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Color me surprised here.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010   #63
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Section516 View Post

I'm going to get some heat for this, and I'm torn between Hayden and Thomas, but Thomas can play cb/safety and Hayden's falling on some boards. Another option was to upgrade the LT position, but the browns are a sieve in the secondary. Also another choice would of been clausen, but I think the browns will stay pat at Qb.. At least in the first

Still from my iPhone
Good pick

Thomas was the safest pick.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010   #64
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
Sure, as soon as a new page opens up I'll post the list again.

So far, are there any problems or is everyone okay with the way things are going?

Also, thanks to whoever is updating the selection thread, thanks!
No problems, you're doing a great job keeping everybody on track.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010   #65
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90711 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
He has Chron's Disease which might cause problems but IDK what the severity of this disease is.
My boss at my previous job had it and missed quite a bit of time with it and she was only a call centre manager
Old 03-15-2010   #66
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90711 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Still from my iPhone
I would have gone for Haden in this spot but I guess Thomas's basement is higher than Haden, even if Haden might have a higher ceiling.
Old 03-15-2010   #67
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179496 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Still from my iPhone
I thought the LT was a former #3 pick in the first round , who's a pro bowler .
Old 03-15-2010   #68
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Chargers Shaft75
Cowboys Honoring Earl 34
Raiders Texan in Japan
Texans HOU-TEX
Patriots TexansSeminole
Jets The Pencil Neck
Vikings rmartin65
Colts Ole Miss Texan
Chiefs Jgl35
Giants Wolf6151
Buccaneers steelbtexan
Panthers djohn2oo8
Cardinals awtysst
Bears pbat488
Titans kiwitexansfan
Steelers Super Mario
Niners Kaiser Toro
Dolphins JB
Ravens Texan4Ever
Redskins Section516
Lions Kaiser Toro
Falcons kiwitexansfan
Broncos Super Mario
Eagles Shaft75
Jaguars Ole Miss Texan
Packers The Pencil Neck
Browns Section516
Rams pbat488
Saints Texan in Japan
Bills awtysst
Seahawks steelbtexan
Bengals JB
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010   #69
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 9100 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry. I got Kc and the browns LT mixed up. The chiefs have the converted guard, Brandon Albert?
Old 03-15-2010   #70
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sorry. I got Kc and the browns LT mixed up. The chiefs have the converted guard, Brandon Albert?
Albert played OG in college but was a LT for the Chiefs. Many people have suggested drafting an OT and sliding him to OG and moving Brain Waters to C to secure the left side of the o-line.
Old 03-15-2010   #71
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Chargers Shaft75
Cowboys Honoring Earl 34
Raiders Texan in Japan
Texans HOU-TEX
Patriots TexansSeminole
Jets The Pencil Neck
Vikings rmartin65
Colts Ole Miss Texan
Chiefs Jgl35
Giants Wolf6151
Buccaneers steelbtexan
Panthers djohn2oo8
Cardinals awtysst
Bears pbat488
Titans kiwitexansfan
Steelers Super Mario
Niners Kaiser Toro
Dolphins JB
Ravens Texan4Ever
Redskins Section516
Lions Kaiser Toro
Falcons kiwitexansfan
Broncos Super Mario
Eagles Shaft75
Jaguars Ole Miss Texan
Packers The Pencil Neck
Browns Section516
Rams pbat488
Saints Texan in Japan
Bills awtysst
Seahawks steelbtexan
Bengals JB
Dude, I would just copy and paste the draft list.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010   #72
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
8) Oakland Raiders - On the Clock - 3/15/2010 1:20:53 PM
This should be interesting....
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010   #73
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Question Re: Official TexansTalk NFL 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Dude, I would just copy and paste the draft list.

Do you mean in another thread all by itself?
Old 03-15-2010   #74
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
In an unprecedented move, Al Davis has selected a 12 pack of fruit roll-ups with the #8 pick!
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010   #75
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179496 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Al Davis selects ....

Old 03-15-2010   #76
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Al Davis selects ....

If he did declare, where do you reckon he would be drafted?
Old 03-15-2010   #77
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
If he did declare, where do you reckon he would be drafted?
Someone MAY take a flyer (no pun intended) on him late. He may be fast but remember, he's a track star. Put on football cleats, pads, a helmet, etc. and I doubt he's that much faster than most NFL athletes to be honest. Then add to that fact that 1 hit from a guy like Bernard Pollard and the guy's career is probably over. Waste of a roster spot if you ask me.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010   #78
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't believe that Rolando McClain got selected #5 by Cleveland, I was going to take him for the Giants at #15 and thought that was ealry.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010   #79
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I can't believe that Rolando McClain got selected #5 by Cleveland, I was going to take him for the Giants at #15 and thought that was ealry.
yes sir, I think 15 might be to late
Old 03-15-2010   #80
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

kiwi said i can have his titans pick so im in guys =o
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read