Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 02-26-2010   #1
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Football Gameplan's Mock Draft (2/22/10)

Good Morning TexansTalk.com and fellow Texans Fans!!

Here's our stab at the 2010 NFL Draft.. Feel free to rip apart!! LOL!!

Mock Draft Picks 1-10

Mock Draft Picks 11-22

Mock Draft Picks 23-32
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010   #2
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's Mock Draft (2/22/10)

I like Dwyer, but I kind of feel that Houston brass is more likely to wait on RB for another round (unless maybe Spiller magically drops to us). That's a nice production though...enjoyed the videos.
Old 02-26-2010   #3
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuttoKarl View Post
I like Dwyer, but I kind of feel that Houston brass is more likely to wait on RB for another round (unless maybe Spiller magically drops to us). That's a nice production though...enjoyed the videos.
Thanks Chief!! I would be afraid to see Spiller drop to you guys...because I don't think the League would have an answer that that type of explosive offense!!!

Thanks for the feedback...we're trying to keep improving too!
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010   #4
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice job guys. I have to agree with HuttoKarl though. I don't think Houston will take a rb in round 1. They always seem to think they can get one later. I don't know if it is because of the system they run or the way Smith/Kubiak have come up in the NFL but their mentality seems to be get one later. Maybe the 2nd round. They got burned last year with rbs they wanted being taken just ahead of them in most rounds. The 2 te's they drafted just wasn't very smart. I think they will go either dt/cb/s depending on what is there at 20 when they pick.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010   #5
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
I have to agree with HuttoKarl though. I don't think Houston will take a rb in round 1. They always seem to think they can get one later.
That must be why they tried to trade what became DeMeco and OD to get DeAngelo Williams. Thankfully they got out bid.
Old 02-27-2010   #6
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
That must be why they tried to trade what became DeMeco and OD to get DeAngelo Williams. Thankfully they got out bid.
Wait, what? They did? Got a link or is it just a joke? Really?
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010   #7
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I know about the trade up talk from that draft but the fact is it didn't happen. And that was trying to trade back into the last part of the 1st round after already picking Mario with their 1st. Williams went 27th and I am glad he did. I don't think Kubiak and Smith wanted him that badly since it wouldn't have taken that much to move up 6 spots.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-01-2010   #8
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Wait, what? They did? Got a link or is it just a joke? Really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
I know about the trade up talk from that draft but the fact is it didn't happen. And that was trying to trade back into the last part of the 1st round after already picking Mario with their 1st. Williams went 27th and I am glad he did. I don't think Kubiak and Smith wanted him that badly since it wouldn't have taken that much to move up 6 spots.
No I don't have a link but it was widely reported at the time. The Texans offered their 2nd and 4th to move into the 26th spot. The Bills offered their 2nd and 3rd and got the 26th to take John McCargo. I don't know what about that isn't trying hard. Frankly I think that is absurd and the situation clearly shows they are willing to spend a high draft pick on a RB. In any event I'm glad it didn't happen since the 2nd and 4th turned out to be DeMeco and OD. Should be a lesson for folks wanting to give away draft picks to move up.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read