Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2010   #21
StephenMusel
Rookie

Rep Power: 26 StephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performer
Default Re: Rodeo Tickets

That is fine Joe, but don't come preaching and applauding me about putting other fans in hometown seats when you are the one asking me to put TITAN fans in my seats. Joe, you are what you are, a hypocrite. Joe for being a 50 year old man with a myspace, facebook and a twitter account ----- GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

TWEET THAT, SHMO-TEXAN,

Stephen

You are one pathethic individual Joe, get over yourself.

E-mail this to the HLSR rodeo comittee.
StephenMusel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010   #22
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Dude you need to grow up and you will be reported to the Rodeo. No need for the name calling cause the damage is done.
Old 02-24-2010   #23
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Not saying much here... BUT.... the HLSR has already got their money. Any ticket broker in town also has marked up their prices as well, and it is what it is. Now, if you want to call the HLSR and report them, far be it for me to say anything. But before you do, find out if there is anything that prohibits the reselling of those tickets. If brokers can get away with it year after year, good chance there isn't anything that would prohibit it from being done.
People do not have to pay those prices asked, and maybe they did not have the chance to get them when they went on sale and all that is left is upper nose bleed.. Basically it is supply/demand. He has them, and if someone wants to buy them, that is on them.
I get what both of you are saying, and you both have points, but SM, there isn't really a need for the name calling, and JT, does it effect you personally that he has asked for more than the cost of the ticket..his time and money was spent getting those..
Until it is illegal for any reselling of tickets for profit, it is what it is...
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010   #24
StephenMusel
Rookie

Rep Power: 26 StephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performer

After rereading my posts from yesterday I would like to apoligize to Texan Joe. I have always been the type of individual that admits when I have been wrong, and yesterday posts I should not have taken the personal attacks as far as I did. But don't get me wrong, I still don't think it is your place to enforce ticket prices. I leave my number on my posts, so by all means if you have a problem with one of my posts Joe then call me. Again, if I offended you in anyway then I am truly sorry.

Stephen
Old 02-24-2010   #25
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

As I have stated I am connected with the ticket sales committee and I am only doing what they have asked me to do.
Old 02-26-2010   #26
StephenMusel
Rookie

Gary Allen and "Hootie" - $60 per pair.
Old 02-26-2010   #27
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

If you guys want these tickets go ahead and help Stephen out, He was unaware of the way the Rodeo felt and that is understandable by me. Stephen I apologize to you for the oposing fans remark as I know you did Help my friends and that is my fault you let oposing fans in the stadium.
So I am the Knuclehead.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read