Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2010   #41
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Chili Cookoff Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Thanks that helps alot!

So how many gallons are you doing and what size cups are you buying for the samples?
I think the contest provides the sample cups. I was going to buy some of the small size Styrofoam coffee cups for backup.

We will probably be making the 3 gallons suggested by the rules.
Old 02-18-2010   #42
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I think the contest provides the sample cups. I was going to buy some of the small size Styrofoam coffee cups for backup.

We will probably be making the 3 gallons suggested by the rules.
thanks alot!
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010   #43
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36959 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

When you make the margarita, chili and potato salad there has to be enough for the public to taste. We are supplying the cups and spoons for tasting. Last year a few teams did not have enough to keep going with the public. This year the entry for the public is $10.00 which includes tasting and an Rblok card. The card may be used for discounts around town.
The tasting was great last year.
Old 02-18-2010   #44
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I am bringing Chili, Billy is the Margaritas Man, No matter how much he brings we always run out.

Not really sure how much fits in the machine but we will fill it up till we run out. 2 to 3 gallons is plenty cause we all got some and I think I will tryem All.

I got a feeling we will Have a Texan Bill sighting and if that is true, Well just read some other posts. Anywho it will be great to see everyone and lets all raise some Money for Gary.
Old 02-19-2010   #45
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok thanks guys!
Old 02-19-2010   #46
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I'm there. What time? What do you want me to bring? Yada yada??
Quote:
Helloooooooo!!!
Old 02-19-2010   #47
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I know I don't generally brag or boast but I do have to say that Yall may be in trouble in the chilli dept. this year. Jose' would make Bobby Flay look like he works at Waffle House. Amy will be trying something a little different to shoot for first place with in the potato salad dept. and I have full confiedence in Danny on the Margarita's. Joe Texan don't worry they do make 2nd place trophies so you'll be fine
Old 02-19-2010   #48
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
I know I don't generally brag or boast but I do have to say that Yall may be in trouble in the chilli dept. this year. Jose' would make Bobby Flay look like he works at Waffle House. Amy will be trying something a little different to shoot for first place with in the potato salad dept. and I have full confiedence in Danny on the Margarita's. Joe Texan don't worry they do make 2nd place trophies so you'll be fine
Traitor
Old 02-19-2010   #49
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

:
Quote:
Traitor
Old 02-19-2010   #50
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I just talked to David, he is a show, but alas, Jen and the grill will be no-shows.
Old 02-19-2010   #51
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I just talked to David, he is a show, but alas, Jen and the grill will be no-shows.
poor fella, oh well, can always use another drinking partner
Old 02-19-2010   #52
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
poor fella, oh well, can always use another drinking partner
Yea his fun to laugh at!! lol
Old 02-19-2010   #53
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Yea his fun to laugh at!! lol
I guess I need to get a shirt that says "Warning Hugs when Drunk" lol
Old 02-19-2010   #54
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Guys Lets all get out there and do something good for Gary, Believe me I know Andrea will be Happy, And for those that think they can put Billy in the Back Seat, in the words of Judas Priest, You Got another thing Coming!

Ted I got your Number or Glass Half full or whoever made the chili and tipped the judges last year.

And tell Amy that the Rominator is Ready for the challange.
Old 02-19-2010   #55
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
I guess I need to get a shirt that says "Warning Hugs when Drunk" lol
lol, thats funny!

And takes 1 hour to walk 1 yard!
Old 02-19-2010   #56
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
lol, thats funny!

And takes 1 hour to walk 1 yard!
The world needs a hug and I'm only ONE man lol.
Old 02-19-2010   #57
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post

Ted I got your Number
How many cans are you bringing, Joe?
Old 02-20-2010   #58
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Joe Texan Style White hot Chili, will not fit in a can it will melt the can so if your man enough to try it you WILL buy it.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read