Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2010   #1
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Blue Crew Chili Cookoff Team

We need to get our act together. Is it the same suspects from last year, plus a few extras?

So far I know: Ted, Kat, Lynn, Dave C. and

Andrew, are you and Amy in with us again (please)?

I can go register the team, if nobody else has yet.
Old 02-16-2010   #2
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Chili Cookoff Team

I think andrew and amy might have rigistered already and I think they registered me for margaritas. If you need me to call them I will let me know? I am sure they are going, not sure of the registration.
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010   #3
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

If someone in blue crew is already doing margaritas we can work together or I can help with ingredients and supplies, please let me know.
Old 02-16-2010   #4
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Joe Texan and Bronco Billy have it under controll and will win just like last year
I just might alter the chili recipe but not to worry you will like it
Beware Ted, I got your number and will not take second seat to you again.
Now the taters are cooking this year.
Old 02-16-2010   #5
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

So anybody on margaritas!

Hey Ted If you come across this thread your Hard Hat is in the shop and man do I have some plans for it! I think your going to love it!
Old 02-16-2010   #6
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

We do top notch winning margaritas
Old 02-16-2010   #7
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't let Joe fool you, he is the competition.
Old 02-16-2010   #8
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
We do top notch winning margaritas
Joe if your not with us your against us!

Whats it going to be?
Old 02-16-2010   #9
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

If your not with me your against me and Bronco Billy. We are in this for the Win Every year but we are really in this for Gary cause we have been in it for Gary since I first Met the little guy. WE LOVE YOU GARY AND WE WILL SHOW YOU SOME GOOD CHILI AND TATERS AND MARGARITAS
Old 02-16-2010   #10
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
If your not with me your against me and Bronco Billy. We are in this for the Win Every year but we are really in this for Gary cause we have been in it for Gary since I first Met the little guy. WE LOVE YOU GARY AND WE WILL SHOW YOU SOME GOOD CHILI AND TATERS AND MARGARITAS
Are yall making frozen margaritas or just on the rocks!
Old 02-16-2010   #11
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Margarita machine baby
Old 02-16-2010   #12
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Margarita machine baby
yall suck, You still wont beat my margaritas on the rocks!
Old 02-16-2010   #13
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

We won last year and we will win again
Old 02-16-2010   #14
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Dang....I know who I am hangin' out with...
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010   #15
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Dang....I know who I am hangin' out with...
Me 2
Old 02-16-2010   #16
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Me 2
Are you coming down?
Old 02-16-2010   #17
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Are you coming down?
Probably not, but would love to make it.
Old 02-16-2010   #18
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
We need to get our act together. Is it the same suspects from last year, plus a few extras?

I hadn't heard anything so I signed up Amy, myself, Danny, Jose' and Jody as a chilli cook off crew. We can all park next to eachother if yall want and party. I may need to bum some stuff anyways .
Old 02-16-2010   #19
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post

Thanks, for starting this thread. Joe signed him and Billy up though and I am not sure how you all want to work it either all of you join together to party or break up to form your own team.

Last edited by gary; 02-17-2010 at 10:44 AM.
gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010   #20
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Thanks, for starting this thread. Joe signed him and Billy up though and I am not sure how you all want to work it either all of you join together to party or break up to form your own team. I am going to have another form for though if that is going to be the case though. However you work it will be just fine let me know. Forming your own team would work well too as the more teams there are the better.
get more monies donated at way. I'm cool with doing it that way if everyone else is. Either way is fine with me.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read