Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2010   #1
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Wolf6151 latest mock, pre-combine.

1. Kyle Wilson-CB, this should need no explanation.
2. Mike Johnson-OG, I'd really rather have Maurkice Pouncey but I think that if available Washington will take him early in the 2nd round.
3. Ben Tate-RB, LeGarrette Blount, or Toby Gerhart.
4. Myron Lewis-FS, this is a very deep Safety class so someone should slide down a little.
5. Thomas Austin-OG/C, I'd actually prefer Sergio Render but I think he'll be gone in the 4th round and Austin gives us options since he can play C as well.
5. Linval Joseph-DT, good size and production in college last year. Also he's only a Junior so he's got some growing to do. His height worries me a little, like Okam, tall DT's can get stood up and lose leverage because they're so tall it's hard for them to get their pads low and gain leverage.
6. Barry Church-SS, depth behind Pollard and should play good special teams, he had good college production though it wasn't for a big time program there's really no risk in the 6th round. This is where you take risks on small school players.
7. BPA.

I wouldn't mind trading up in the 2nd to take Maurkice Pouncey ahead of Washington, don't know what that trade up would cost us though but it would probably be worth it.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read