Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 02-10-2010   #1
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14
Default Raging Bull Tailgaters - Best Tailgate in America

Just got word from "Sweet" that Raging Bull was considered the best tailgate party in America by American Tailgater TV they went to 32 NFL cities, 36 Nascar races, and 40 PLUS College Football tailgates.

The only video I have is on Facebook so if you don't have an account...you should get one =) I will try and get one uploaded on YouTube if I can.

Friend me: Joshua Villarreal and become a fan of Raging Bull Tailgaters and Wattzit2ya

Facebook Link

Cheers to all you Texans Tailgaters who make Houston the BEST place to tailgate in THE COUNTRY!
JWarren14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010   #2
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Raging Bull Tailgaters - Best Tailgate in America

Outstanding!

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010   #3
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 45235 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

The link is to my facebook page as I managed to record it last night with my wife's camera.

If you don't have facebook you can download the video at http://www.jstempien.com/RaginBull.avi

The Blue Crew was also in the episode for about 30 seconds earlier in the episode showing the "adult pinata" and the LoneSpot tailgaters bus was shown at the very end with the ultimate Texans tailgating truth "The see us tailagatin....................... they hatin!"
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010   #4
JWarren14
Beer Me

Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks Stemp!
Old 02-10-2010   #5
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Heard this, this morning from Lance Z.

Congrats to our good neighbors to the east of us in Platinum Lot.
Old 02-10-2010   #6
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Heard this, this morning from Lance Z.

Congrats to our good neighbors to the east of us in Platinum Lot.
Are you jumping ship! lol

CONGRATES! to Raging Bull!
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010   #7
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Congrats!!! You guys are always doing big things when I walk past. I will have to stop by one game. Are you guys one of the tailgates that charge?
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 02-10-2010   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Are you jumping ship! lol

CONGRATES! to Raging Bull!
No way!! My Blue Crew family is waaaaaay too important to me!!
Old 02-10-2010   #9
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Way to go JW!!!! Very proud of all you guys/gals for repping our Texans so well!! You are definitley good neighbors, and a huge part of the reason PLATINUM rocks!! I wanna meet you all personally some day.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010   #10
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

My computer can't pull this video up.

If someone can get me a good quality video on YouTube, I'll put this beyotch up on FanHouse.

Way to go RBT. There are so many fabulous Texans tailgates, and you rep Texan fans very well. And I'm not just saying that because you feed me spectacular brisket, boudan, bacon wrapped scallops, etc.

Old 02-10-2010   #11
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Congrats!!! You guys are always doing big things when I walk past. I will have to stop by one game. Are you guys one of the tailgates that charge?
They have a voluntary donation bucket. It doesn't begin to cover their expenses, but it's a way where people can show their appreciation if they care to.
Old 02-10-2010   #12
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Our Very Own RAGING BULL Way to go Great to hear some Houston Tailgating getting what they rightly deserve, Not a HEB decision I see. Way to go and I plan to stop by every game just as I have done for 8 years
Old 02-10-2010   #13
JWarren14
Beer Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Way to go JW!!!! Very proud of all you guys/gals for repping our Texans so well!! You are definitley good neighbors, and a huge part of the reason PLATINUM rocks!! I wanna meet you all personally some day.
This past year I took it easy, still tailgated, but I didn't wake up at 4:30am every Sunday we had a home game, a little bit of slacking on my part.

We will surely meet you in person next season around our 5th or 6th game of our 5-6 game winning streak.

Quote:
Definitely stop by, the guy you want to meet is Glen "Sweet" Miller. He is the guy running around like crazy and sometimes on the top of the bus singing Led Zepplin. He runs the whole show. I am usually by the bar or in the line getting food lol.

Quote:
If someone can get me a good quality video on YouTube, I'll put this beyotch up on FanHouse.
Im not that tech savvy, but hopefully someone will have one up soon, if not I will figure it out somehow.

Quote:
They have a voluntary donation bucket. It doesn't begin to cover their expenses, but it's a way where people can show their appreciation if they care to.
Donations always appreciated!!!
Old 02-10-2010   #14
JWarren14
Beer Me

Youtube
Old 02-10-2010   #15
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Congratulations, way to go they are all great tailgate groups around the stadium. There just is not enough praise to go arond that is for sure.
Old 02-12-2010   #16
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 62963 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I hung out with the Raging Bull Tailgaters a few times, great people. Congrats.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read