Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 01-29-2010   #1
MouthOfTheSouth
Rookie

Default Lol, Jacksonville

I say we change their logo to this.

Jacksonville is the armpit of America. It is full of hicks that don't know a thing about Football. Its a wonder why they have a team in the first place.

I say the NFL Ships the Jagoffs off to LA or San Antonio
MouthOfTheSouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010   #2
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44358 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lol, Jacksonville

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouthOfTheSouth View Post

Jacksonville is the armpit of America. It is full of hicks that don't know a thing about Football. Its a wonder why they have a team in the first place.

This thread is hugely funny.

However I will say this, no one deserves to have there team taken from them. Florida has been hit the hardest with the economy so I really feel for them.

If the NFL wants a team in LA then they need to expand. They could not only put a team in LA but also Mexico City.

No one deserves to lose their team.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010   #3
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69728 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Umm...they did sweep us this year and have been to the playoffs twice since the time we've been in the league (including 3 winning seasons), so what does that say about our team?
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010   #4
MouthOfTheSouth
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
This thread is hugely funny.

However I will say this, no one deserves to have there team taken from them. Florida has been hit the hardest with the economy so I really feel for them.

If the NFL wants a team in LA then they need to expand. They could not only put a team in LA but also Mexico City.

No one deserves to lose their team.
Have you seen how cheap their tickets are? The cheapest they range are from 15 to 25 dollars. Trust me, if they really wanted to go, they could.

My brother lives in Florida, and he told me, people just don't care. The economy isn't an excuse. Buffalo has been hit hard by the economy, they sell out their games and tickets are a lot more expensive. Cleveland has been hit by the economy and they sell out their games.

Trust me, putting a team in Jacksonville was a mistake to begin with. Its a CFB town.

The fans that they do have are pretty classless.
Old 01-30-2010   #5
MouthOfTheSouth
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Umm...they did sweep us this year and have been to the playoffs twice since the time we've been in the league (including 3 winning seasons), so what does that say about our team?
They have better management then us. They are a Quarterback away from being a playoff team but their fans just don't deserve it.
Old 01-30-2010   #6
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Just wish Bud had taken his team there when he threatened!! Now he'd have to worry about moving them once again.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010   #7
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Florida is the dong of amercia....therefore the armpit would be somewhere around Jersey.
Old 01-30-2010   #8
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69728 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
Florida is the dong of amercia....therefore the armpit would be somewhere around Jersey.
Actually I would call them the tampon of America, because they absorb the "wave" of anything coming down the line.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010   #9
Hoss
i need a beer..

Rep Power: 445 Hoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Hoss

Bring them too S.A.!!!!

sig-False Start
Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010   #10
MouthOfTheSouth
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas style View Post
Bring them too S.A.!!!!
If that were to happen, you wouldn't betray us would you?
Old 01-31-2010   #11
SteveSlaton20
All Pro

Rep Power: 717 SteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to SteveSlaton20

suckingstill?

they beat us twice this year, why are you talking shit?
Old 02-01-2010   #12
MouthOfTheSouth
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
suckingstill?

they beat us twice this year, why are you talking shit?
Because they got blown out by Seattle and lost to Cleveland and finished last in the division.

Besides, its not like they have any fans that are gonna see this....
Old 02-01-2010   #13
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Just wish Bud had taken his team there when he threatened!! Now he'd have to worry about moving them once again.
I was thing the same thing. It would've been fun watching that POS go through what the jags are going through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Actually I would call them the tampon of America, because they absorb the "wave" of anything coming down the line.
That's pretty funny stuff right there.
Old 02-01-2010   #14
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If that were to happen, you wouldn't betray us would you?
I bet he would!
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010   #15
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

They dont need to move to LA because LA would pour alot of money into the team and they would still be in our division. We dont need to make our division any harder than it already is.
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010   #16
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Move them to LA and keep them in our division!!!

I am praying this would happen!

More Texans games I get to see live=the more happy I am.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010   #17
thetrooper
Rookie

Quote:
I don't think you are far off.has to be PA,NJ or NY.lol
thetrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010   #18
MouthOfTheSouth
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetrooper View Post
I don't think you are far off.has to be PA,NJ or NY.lol
Nah, Philly and NYC are both awesome. As for Jersey...you might be right about that lol
Old 02-03-2010   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm with Khari on this.. Florida is the penis of the US. Think about it.

Florida is the penis, pissing on Cuba..
Old 02-05-2010   #20
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes, the Jags sucked this season. I think they did better than I expected them to do. What about the Texans this season? This was supposed to be your year. Sweep Steaks anyone? And the economy has hit the shitter in N. Florida and the entire state. Check out the forecloser rates in Florida. Why did the NFL play the Pro Bowl in Miami? To $ave money!!!! Texan fans only glory is the big win vs. the Cowboys, what 6 years ago? Stop talking crap until you guys get it together. I'd rename this thread LOL, Texans.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read