Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2010   #17
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 January 2010 mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I think that Suh and Williams will be gone . The question then is , will they pick Cody .

Here's a little trench observation .

The all pro team's offensive line , ten players in total ( 1st and 2nd team ) consist of six first round picks , two second round picks , one fourth round pick , and one undrafted free agent .

The All Pro defensive , eight players total , line has four first round picks , one third , one fourth , one fifth , and one seventh . The first rounders are two DT's and two DE's . I think the one thing you can't measure for a player on the DL is his motor . The road is littered with big , athletic guys , who get out of shape and don't pan out . How a big DT plays and how a QB reacts to the speed of the game are really hard to predict .
Agreed. Also this is a decent class so teams will move to address interior DT needs making a run on them not out of the question, meaning they could all be gone by the 3rd so taking one in 1st or 2nd rd. imperative if the need is there.

There is another name who scares the crap out of me that the Texans might be looking at who just recently declared UCLA DT Brian Price. Had him @ the end of rd. 1 going to the Colts but the more I see of him the more I'm impressed. I think he is worth the 20th pick
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read