Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2009   #1
dlamr1
Veteran

Rep Power: 8 dlamr1 was voted MVPdlamr1 was voted MVPdlamr1 was voted MVP
Default Texans Field level PSL for sale

4 in section 139 row P seat 5-8 Field Level Corner $7500 OBO, shade side, low to the field, single letter seats.

4 in section 111 row V seat 11-14 Field Lever Sideline $11000 OBO, right where texans come out of tunnel, surrounded by texans family members.

2 in section 105 row X seat 22-23 Field Level Prime II $12000 OBO, excellent seats, 40 yd line behind the texans bench.

Some of the teams we will be playing at home are NY Giants, Dallas, San Diego, Oakland, and of course Titans and Indy.

i also got them listed on texans PSL website, but i can work out a better deal if we meet at the stadium to do the transfer instead of PSL website. it will only cost $250 instead of 10% for the seller and buyer. email me at dlamr1@yahoo.com call or text 713-498-7326

Last edited by dlamr1; 12-15-2009 at 12:05 PM.
dlamr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009   #2
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 561 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Field level PSL for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlamr1 View Post
2 in section 105 row X seat 22-23 Field Level Prime II $12000 OBO, excellent seats, 40 yd line behind the texans bench.
I would have major wood to take these off your hands, but my wife shot that down rather quickly.

Great seats though!
Old 12-15-2009   #3
dlamr1
Veteran

anyone interested in these corner or sidelines, i'm willing to come off these PSL abit. Could used some Christmas money. shoot me an offer.

4 in section 139 row P seat 5-8 Field Level Corner $7500 OBO, shade side, low to the field, single letter seats.

4 in section 111 row V seat 11-14 Field Lever Sideline $11000 OBO, right where texans come out of tunnel, surrounded by texans family members.

Last edited by dlamr1; 12-15-2009 at 06:59 PM.
Old 12-16-2009   #4
dlamr1
Veteran

Price Drop

4 in section 139 row P seat 5-8 Field Level Corner $6500 OBO, shade side, low to the field, single letter seats.

4 in section 111 row V seat 11-14 Field Lever Sideline $10000 OBO, right where texans come out of tunnel, surrounded by texans family members.
Old 12-16-2009   #5
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
I would have major wood to take these off your hands, but my wife shot that down rather quickly.

Great seats though!
Shot down what, your major wood or the seats?
hookinreds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009   #6
dlamr1
Veteran

Default Christmas sell

only one week before Christmas and i still need to buy presents, compare these prices to the PSL marketplace.

http://texans.seasonticketrights.com/

4 in section 139 row P seat 5-8 Field Level Corner $6500 OBO, shade side, low to the field, single letter seats.

4 in section 111 row V seat 11-14 Field Lever Sideline $9500 OBO, right where texans come out of tunnel, surrounded by texans family members.
Old 12-29-2009   #7
dlamr1
Veteran

I do have a yellow parking pass available to go with the PSLs.
Sponsored links
Old 12-31-2009   #8
dlamr1
Veteran

Default lowering my prices

need to get rid some of my PSLs, so i'm lowering them down.

4 in section 139 row P seat 5-8 Field Level Corner $6000, shade side, low to the field, single letter seats.

4 in section 111 row V seat 11-14 Field Lever Sideline $9000, right where texans come out of tunnel, surrounded by texans family members.

2 in section 105 row X seat 22-23 Field Level Prime II $10500, excellent seats, 40 yd line behind the texans bench.

Some of the teams we will be playing at home are NY Giants, Dallas, San Diego, Oakland, and of course Titans and Indy.

i also got them listed on texans PSL website, but i can work out a better deal if we meet at the stadium to do the transfer instead of PSL website. it will only cost $250 instead of 10% for the seller and buyer. email me at dlamr1@yahoo.com call or text 713-498-7326
Old 01-13-2010   #9
dlamr1
Veteran

Thanks, all sold.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read