Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 01-07-2010   #21
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 375285 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerATO View Post
I just heard him on SR610 and he was talking a ton of trash
It's an immediately channel change when I hear them receiving his call. I'd rather shave my head with a cheese grater than listen to that moron blather on.
Old 01-07-2010   #22
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 107813 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
It's an immediately channel change when I hear them receiving his call. I'd rather shave my head with a cheese grater than listen to that moron blather on.
Me too. Longhorn Scott gets the same treatment.
Old 01-08-2010   #23
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 141560 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Me too. Longhorn Scott gets the same treatment.
Larry in Stafford is my cue to take a dump. Brad in Spring Branch is just as bad as Larry in Stafford. WHO IN HOUSTON GIVES A PH**K about the dolphins? That Mike in Dairy Ashford caller is a bit annoying, but tolerable.
Old 01-08-2010   #24
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Larry in Stafford is my cue to take a dump. Brad in Spring Branch is just as bad as Larry in Stafford. WHO IN HOUSTON GIVES A PH**K about the dolphins? That Mike in Dairy Ashford caller is a bit annoying, but tolerable.
for the longest time i thought Mike was doing a woody allen impersonation... turns out that's how he sounds.
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010   #25
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLoveTexans View Post
for the longest time i thought Mike was doing a woody allen impersonation... turns out that's how he sounds.
not a good way to go through life.
Old 01-12-2010   #26
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
There are more than one type of Titan fan?????

Now before Titan fan gets in an uproar...... I did meet the Toothless Truck driver ( I hope that is really his nick name) and he was really cool....but he was from Houston so that could be the exception.

He did let my son keep playing the bean bag toss despite numerous bullseyes into his Chili...No I did not tell him to do it......he does have good aim though.....(joke)
Dudes got a name and he is more of a fan than you thats for sure, They call hin the #1 Titan fan cause he is a Hall of Famer. He is not the toothless truck driver as you put it, his name is Ed and it would be appreciated if you refered to him as that.

Do not think you want him going around refering to you as the spic from San Antonio if you know what I mean.

As far as Titan Rick you can call him what you want he is a real tool, Specifically a Butt Plug.
Old 01-12-2010   #27
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Dudes got a name and he is more of a fan than you thats for sure, They call hin the #1 Titan fan cause he is a Hall of Famer. He is not the toothless truck driver as you put it, his name is Ed and it would be appreciated if you refered to him as that.

Do not think you want him going around refering to you as the spic from San Antonio if you know what I mean.

As far as Titan Rick you can call him what you want he is a real tool, Specifically a Butt Plug.
Just want this answered, and it's not meant to be anything but a question..
But just because he is in the HOF as a fan, which IMO, means nothing and has no bearing on anything, why would he be called the #1 Titan fan. Who called him that and why has it stuck... Meaning, can there really ever be a #1 fan... really?
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010   #28
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84150 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Dudes got a name and he is more of a fan than you thats for sure, They call him the #1 Titan fan cause he is a Hall of Famer.
It's Go Time.
Mandlebaum, Mandlebaum, Mandlebaum.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010   #29
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 108383 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Come and listen to a story about a man named Rick
A Titans fan caller, who thinks hes slick,
He calls up the station thinking hes cool,
And always ends up sounding like a tool.
Dumbass that is, jackass, Titans loser.

Well the first thing you know ol' Rick's on the air,
All the callers said, get this man off the air!
Said Possum Holler is the place you oughta be,
so pack up your shit, and move to Tenessee.
mudholes, picking up your cousins at bars.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010   #30
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

He is a good friend who has made every single Oiler/Titan home game since they left town although he lives in Spring. It is the name on his plaque in the Hall of Fame.
Old 01-13-2010   #31
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
Come and listen to a story about a man named Rick
A Titans fan caller, who thinks hes slick,
He calls up the station thinking hes cool,
And always ends up sounding like a tool.
Dumbass that is, jackass, Titans loser.

Well the first thing you know ol' Rick's on the air,
All the callers said, get this man off the air!
Said Possum Holler is the place you oughta be,
so pack up your shit, and move to Tenessee.
mudholes, picking up your cousins at bars.

Right on!!
Old 01-13-2010   #32
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I couldnt think of his name I wasnt trying to insult anyone believe me not him. He was especially nice. When I was talking to him he referred to himself as that. I just could not remember his name. I was using it as what is thought was his sn on here. If I offended I am sorry. He was really poilte. we had a good conversation.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010   #33
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Meehh, nevermind.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read