Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-25-2005   #61
rdbrem
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojthecat
A fumbled punt is not always a touchdown and it is not always even a field goal.
They dont even out.
Taking the noise out of the stadium??? The team that scores the most wins... Period
Oh, I didn't know they still played by that rule. Thanks for letting me know. The most points, I'll write that down...
Old 05-25-2005   #62
ojthecat
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdbrem
Oh, I didn't know they still played by that rule. Thanks for letting me know. The most points, I'll write that down...
I can't wait for the start of the season. Looks like we will finally have the speed to bring one back this year.
Old 06-19-2005   #63
MyBoyJjMoses
Rookie

Question my boy jj moses

Does anybody know if jj has signed with another team yet..im from waterloo iowa and jj was a close friend of mine...
MyBoyJjMoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005   #64
MyBoyJjMoses
Rookie

Default my boy jj

well i guess all rumors back home are true..jj is history in houston..that sux..im from waterloo and jj is a close friend of mine...i havent been able to contact him as of late...i talked to his parents awhile back..he is a great guy..you guys lost a good one
Old 06-19-2005   #65
texansfan88
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyBoyJjMoses
well i guess all rumors back home are true..jj is history in houston..that sux..im from waterloo and jj is a close friend of mine...i havent been able to contact him as of late...i talked to his parents awhile back..he is a great guy..you guys lost a good one
lets not let homerism get to us... he had a big heart, and i respect him for what he did here... but we didn't lose a great return man... he never came close to breaking one in 2 years here
texansfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005   #66
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan88
lets not let homerism get to us... he had a big heart, and i respect him for what he did here... but we didn't lose a great return man... he never came close to breaking one in 2 years here
I believe that is what he was implying.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005   #67
texansfan88
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
I believe that is what he was implying.
I took his statement as implying that we lost a great return man b/c he is nice and a good guy
texansfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005   #68
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyBoyJjMoses
Many feel as you do. If you do hear of any news, let us know.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005   #69
TopTexanFan16
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan88
hey he might not have taken it all the way but he sure as hell came close countless times, so make sure you watch games before you critique a player. the one return that i still remember was against the jets at reliant. he got us in scoring position many times we just could never take advantage of that.

good luck JJ.
Old 06-20-2005   #70
Big B Texan Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Big B Texan Fan has been demoted to the practice squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopTexanFan16
hey he might not have taken it all the way but he sure as hell came close countless times, so make sure you watch games before you critique a player. the one return that i still remember was against the jets at reliant. he got us in scoring position many times we just could never take advantage of that.

good luck JJ.
Yea, and most return guys score on that one. He got ran down by a LB. Still we should've won that one though. Wasn't that DD 1st start @ RB.
Old 06-24-2005   #71
MyBoyJjMoses
Rookie

Default jj moses

anybody got any news on jj yet...thats my boy from my hometown and i need to find out :brickwall

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read