Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 11-18-2009   #221
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pickem - 2009

Once again...we have a Thursday night game...

MAKE YOUR PICKS!!!!!
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009   #222
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't forget to get your picks in!!!! I screwed up and didn't pick for the Thursday night game yet again.
Old 12-05-2009   #223
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9888 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Texans Talk Pickem - 2009

I missed the Thursday game, too Then again, I'm in 23rd place, so it won't make much difference in the long run
Old 12-14-2009   #224
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn...I completely forgot to make my picks this week. I am such a moron...
Old 12-14-2009   #225
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

The champ has been dramatically climbing the boards for weeks now! I'm just sayin!

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009   #226
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 128249 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
The champ has been dramatically climbing the boards for weeks now! I'm just sayin!
There's going to be a new champion, my friend.
Old 12-19-2009   #227
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 237388 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Ooh, ooh! I went up one whole spot this week. I'm on a crawl. Zooming up the leaderboard with glacier-like speed.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009   #228
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9888 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Texans Talk Pickem - 2009

I missed 2 games already
Old 12-20-2009   #229
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

I missed the first two also. First time I've ever had a brain lapse and missed making picks since I started doing this a few years ago.

Also - uh, they have St. Louis in the "favorites" column. I'm pretty sure the Texans are favored by 13.5 points. Weird.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009   #230
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 237388 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Now I know it looks like a brain fart, because I KNOW I should have picked SD over Tenn. but I was trying to bring Jeffy's kids some of my bad luck.
And it seems to have worked.
Some of the talking heads actually thought Tenn., behind the Healing Powers of VY, would beat SD.
Hah! Not with me putting 9 pick 'em pts on them. No way.
Old 12-26-2009   #231
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Now I know it looks like a brain fart, because I KNOW I should have picked SD over Tenn. but I was trying to bring Jeffy's kids some of my bad luck.
And it seems to have worked.
Some of the talking heads actually thought Tenn., behind the Healing Powers of VY, would beat SD.
Hah! Not with me putting 9 pick 'em pts on them. No way.
I put a big 2 pts on the Chargers.
Old 12-29-2009   #232
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I put a big 2 pts on the Chargers.
You're quite the risk taker!
LOL
Old 12-31-2009   #233
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Final Week! I'm not even close!
Old 01-01-2010   #234
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Final Week! I'm not even close!
I hate this week. Who knows who's gonna sit and who's gonna go all out.
$#*+! $#*+! $#*+!!
Saints @ Panthers - who knows which Saints team will show up.
Can Philly beat the 'Pies in JerrahLand?
Will the Vikes implode yet again??
Will the Pack sit the starters against the Cards?
Will the 'Fins rise up and beat down the Steelers at home?

Did I mention that I hate this week.
Old 01-03-2010   #235
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Put my last picks in but have absolutely no confidence in any of them.
...well, maybe San Diego over Washington
...and Chicago over Detroit - no, Detroit's at home and since Good Jay played last week, it's Bad Jay's turn to show up.
Arrgh!

I hate this week.
Old 01-04-2010   #236
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

From the Too Little Too Late dept. I finally finished with the weekly high score.
Old 01-04-2010   #237
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

I finished 3rd overall but with the best record of 181-75, closest person is 6 games back, if I could just figure out those darn confidence points.

Congrats to DO for winning it all! Anywho know who that is?
Old 01-06-2010   #238
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Great competition this year! Lets do it again next year!
Old 01-07-2010   #239
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

So who is our winner? DO?
Old 01-07-2010   #240
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
So who is our winner? DO?
Yep..

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read