Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2010   #21
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew New England Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
I'll be bringing the crack weenies again, and lots of cookies.
I'm getting there early this time!! Can't trust Bill with the crack weenies!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010   #22
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Hi guys and girls. I finally fly back in to Houston tomorrow for the game. I can't wait!!!
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010   #23
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Alright! Got the truck packed & ready. If only they would open the gates right now, I'd be there.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010   #24
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Do we want a propane heater for tomorrow?

I am doing a brisket for tomorrow, see you guys in the morning.
Old 01-02-2010   #25
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Heater will be a big help tomorrow - it's supposed to be chilly. If you have one, or have access to one, feel free to bring it along. I know many will be thankful!
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010   #26
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Ya'll are so funny!! WUSSIES!!!! We have ONE chilly tailgate and you all will freeze half to death in 50 degree weather! I'm bringin my camera!! NOW, if it was about 30 I'd say bring it on!! LOVE ya all anyway!! Gonna be fun watching all you thin blooded Texans hunkering around one little biddy propane heater!! lol

I'm bringing antihistimines, antibiotics, cough med, kleenex, and a bottle of tequila!! Been sick with the crud!
Old 01-02-2010   #27
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Yes, I think it would be very appropriate for this game. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.
Old 01-02-2010   #28
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Ya'll are so funny!! WUSSIES!!!! We have ONE chilly tailgate and you all will freeze half to death in 50 degree weather! I'm bringin my camera!! NOW, if it was about 30 I'd say bring it on!! LOVE ya all anyway!! Gonna be fun watching all you thin blooded Texans hunkering around one little biddy propane heater!!
It will be in the thirties when we get there...high thirties but still in the thirties. I know in colder cities, they use heaters as well....even in 30 degree weather.
Old 01-02-2010   #29
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11836 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ya'll are so funny!! WUSSIES!!!! We have ONE chilly tailgate and you all will freeze half to death in 50 degree weather! I'm bringin my camera!! NOW, if it was about 30 I'd say bring it on!! LOVE ya all anyway!! Gonna be fun watching all you thin blooded Texans hunkering around one little biddy propane heater!! lol

I'm bringing antihistimines, antibiotics, cough med, kleenex, and a bottle of tequila!! Been sick with the crud!
I swear...I hear you b!tch even once about the weather, I will personally kick yo azz...
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010   #30
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
I swear...I hear you b!tch even once about the weather, I will personally kick yo azz...
don't let her have any crack weenies!!! That will show her.
Old 01-02-2010   #31
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
don't let her have any crack weenies!!! That will show her.

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010   #32
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 144801 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I think the heater will be lighter! I'd rather start a bonfire, but they frown over that....(or so I'm told)
Old 01-03-2010   #33
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
I think the heater will be lighter! I'd rather start a bonfire, but they frown over that....(or so I'm told)
What if one of the pinatas was filled with a slow burning fuel and happen to catch fire ? I'm not going to this one but I under dressed for the Texas Bowl , cut my beer drinking by 1/3 .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010   #34
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127995 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

You felt my ears. They was cold even by your standards, no?

Tedc and Gma

Katie is a crack dealer and Andy is the Ansel Adams of Texans football.

Mrs. Yankee in Texas

Mr. Yankee in Texas (with Katie "GHF" and Sean)
Old 01-05-2010   #35
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Did any of you hear me *****??!! I enjoyed every minute of the cool weather. Much better than 100+ degrees. Just wish they had left the roof open!

Gonna miss all you thin blooded Texans this off season! Next pic Bill has the balls to post of me, I will hopefully be skinny!!!
Old 01-05-2010   #36
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127995 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Did any of you hear me *****??!! I enjoyed every minute of the cool weather. Much better than 100+ degrees. Just wish they had left the roof open!

Gonna miss all you thin blooded Texans this off season! Next pic Bill has the balls to post of me, I will hopefully be skinny!!!

Old 01-05-2010   #37
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

It wasnt cold when I was cooking!
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010   #38
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

Now I am jealous Mr Bill!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010   #39
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Now I am jealous Mr Bill!
Sorry Big!!
Old 01-05-2010   #40
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Bill, the pictures turned out awesome...where am I??
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read