Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

View Poll Results: 1 = bad 10 =hell yah
1 4 50.00%
2 1 12.50%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 1 12.50%
7 1 12.50%
8 0 0%
9 0 0%
10 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-30-2009   #1
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default best mock yet

1st pick PICK 15

RB Jahvid Best

vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q40qIf32jsE

weight

projected 40 time

vid
He runs with power. If we have a good year like we did this year with out a a rb. this kid will be the next ap

2nd 30th pick

Crezdon Butler cb

Height: 6-0. Weight: 185.
Projected 40 Time: 4.39.

vid
http://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recrui...Ashevill-27449

if we get him at pick 30 that would be a steal

3rd round pick 45

Anderson Russell, FS
Height: 6-2. Weight: 205.
Projected 40 Time: 4.52.

vid
http://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recrui...l-Atlant-28417

4th pick 60

c...... eric Olsen
Height: 6-4. Weight: 303.
Projected 40 Time: 5.19

can move from center any were on the line

5th pick 75

olb Jermaine Cunningham
Height: 6-3. Weight: 250.
Projected 40 Time: 4.69

could not find vid but i saw him play and he plays hard

6th

kicker Aaron Pettrey,
Height: 6-2. Weight: 198.

was 6 for 7 from 40 - 49 1 -3 from 50 plus some 1 to train

7th qb Tim Hiller
Height: 6-5. Weight: 228.
Projected 40 Time: 4.94.

3,725 yards, 36 touchdowns and just 10 picks

could be the next tom brady who knows

Last edited by HouSportsWriter; 12-30-2009 at 06:36 PM.
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009   #2
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: best mock yet

1. Best, I love the player but I question the priority of a RB in the 1st round. Taking a RB in the 1st round is something that a well rounded and fully stocked team does as the last piece to the puzzle. I think we have much bigger holes on the team to fill than RB, like OG, and CB.
2. Butler, I like the position addressed but I'd rather have Patrick Robinson or Trevard Lindley.
3. Russell, I don't know anything about this guy but I'm leery of guys from Ohio St., they don't seem to play up to their hype. I'd rather have an OG here, but FS isn't a bad idea.
4. Olsen, this is a good pick. He's versatile and we need a C.
5. Cunningham, I don't know anything about him but I think we're pretty deep at LB and I'd rather spend this pick on depth at FS, or SS.
6. Pettrey, I think Kris Brown will be back next year.
We've got two 6th round picks next year.
7. Hiller, I don't know anything about this guy but I like the idea of a late round QB to put on the practice squad and build for the future.

Overall I don't know what grade to give your draft. I don't think the lack of a running game this year is the fault of our RB's, I think it's the poor O-line. I think we should address CB and OG with the first 2 picks, these are the biggest holes on our team.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009   #3
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 52955 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

just curious... how did you come up with the pick #'s? You have us getting 4picks in the top 60. Do we now have 2 firsts and 2 seconds?
There are 32 picks in each round. If we had # 15 in the first, we would have between 37 & 40 in the second.

just saying...
Old 12-31-2009   #4
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

i just guessed lol
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
i just guessed lol
Here are two links you may find helpful if interested.
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...xpos&order=ASC

http://walterfootball.com/nbadraftrankings.php On this one click on NFL mocks in left margin. Has the round and selection pick. This one is updated frequently.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read