Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2009   #1
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Blue Crew New England Tailgate

We need a big win and a lot of help this week if the Texans are to make the playoffs. This is the first game for us as fans to be still in the running.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone again. Lets do it up right!!

So, whachabringin?
Old 12-29-2009   #2
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew New England Tailgate

Yea this is going to be a good one, Im probably going to bring fresh mexican style fajitas this time I didnt really care for the fajitas in the bag from sam's. Let me know if thats sounds good or give me Ideas on what yall are hungry for.
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009   #3
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Yea this is going to be a good one, Im probably going to bring fresh mexican style fajitas this time I didnt really care for the fajitas in the bag from sam's. Let me know if thats sounds good or give me Ideas on what yall are hungry for.
FOOD!!

Ha!! Other than vodka, I'm not sure what we're bringing yet.
Old 12-29-2009   #4
norm
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: Blue Crew New England Tailgate

ill will be brother im driving from the rio grande valley harlingen texans fan ill be there a family of 4 and sister inlaw and a converted texan fan from cowboys my brother we were born in houston hope to see at your booth and say hi so u can meet my big texan familiy
norm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009   #5
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 139897 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Not sure just yet as I want to see what the weather has in store for us first! If it's raining on game morning, I'll be bringing the Kolaches.
Old 12-29-2009   #6
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hummmmm! If this week doesn't get any better, I'm joining Bill with the vodka thing! BOOZE, let's all just bring BOOZE! I'll leave Shadow at home and TEDC can take care of all of us!!

Just found this smilie and had to use it!! It made me smile, and I needed that!!!

THANKS KHARI!!!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009   #7
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

What with the tailgate playoffs going on at the front of the stadium the Platinum lot will be all ours. Piniatta to come and Billy will Stand Up

I might be doing something but if not I will do something else

Fajitas sound real good
Old 12-29-2009   #8
norm
Rookie

ill be there joe tex
norm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009   #9
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm thinking of some kind of chowdaaaah, I don't do seafood so it won't be clam so any ideas of something else in the mix?
Old 12-30-2009   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
I'm thinking of some kind of chowdaaaah, I don't do seafood so it won't be clam so any ideas of something else in the mix?
We thought about a few things like Chowdaaah. We finally decided on fish tacos. It's a play on the seafood thing, but without the clams or spendy lobster. Oh well.

Hell, we may change between now and then.
Old 12-30-2009   #11
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 139897 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
We thought about a few things like Chowdaaah. We finally decided on fish tacos. It's a play on the seafood thing, but without the clams or spendy lobster. Oh well.

Hell, we may change between now and then.
With those *ahem* clubs you frequent, wouldn't Crabs might be more appropriate?

Old 12-30-2009   #12
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Lobsters are 6.99/lb at HEB. May be doing some today.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
With those *ahem* clubs you frequent, wouldn't Crabs might be more appropriate?

Old 12-30-2009   #14
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

This week is going downhill FAST! I'm seriously thinking I might make my first all booze, no food tailgate!! Will my "boys" make sure I make it to the game on time??:!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009   #15
texansdrummer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8156 texansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to texansdrummer

I'm coming in from Los Angeles for this one - can't wait to see you guys again (maybe a few of you even remember me!).
texansdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Right on.. You probably should've posted here to begin with.
Old 12-30-2009   #17
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Might do some Crawfish Bisque for this one. It's supposed to be cold.
Depends on what all gets cooked at the Texas Bowl.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009   #18
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansdrummer View Post
I'm coming in from Los Angeles for this one - can't wait to see you guys again (maybe a few of you even remember me!).
Some of us do. It will be good to see you.
Old 12-31-2009   #19
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansdrummer View Post
I don't live in Htown but I remember you. I once sat in with the band in the endzone on Mustang Sally in Bb, playing bass, thanks to my fellow Blue Crew!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010   #20
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11836 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be bringing the crack weenies again, and lots of cookies.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read