Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 12-15-2009   #21
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Dolphins @ Titans

I did not include it but if NE happened to lose out then the Jets become a non factor which would be good for both our teams chances. But then the Jags would have to lose there last game in Cleveland.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009   #22
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Titans are hot and will skunk the fish. Miami relies on the run game and the Titans are great at stopping it. Put the ball in Henne's hands and the Titans smoke them.
Henne is really good, just an fyi

i hope Vince starts
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009   #23
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
Henne is really good, just an fyi

i hope Vince starts
I hope he does too. BTW just because you say it does not make it true. 9 tds and 9 ints. QB rating below 75 and completion % below 60 and averaging less then 200 yards a game. He is basically Dan Marino ... well if he was still playing today.

Old 12-15-2009   #24
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

my watching the games > your quickly googling his stats
Old 12-15-2009   #25
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Anyone ever think Henne would have swingers?

Old 12-15-2009   #26
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Care to wager your signature on the game for a week?

Old 12-15-2009   #27
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder which one has a better team song throughout history
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009   #28
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36873 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Bud would just steal it!
Old 12-16-2009   #29
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Texans need to win out

Titans need to lose at least 1 game.
Jaguars need to lose 2 of the next 3
Fish need to lose 2 of the next 3
Jets need to lose 2 of the next 3
Steelers need to lose at least 1
Baltimore loses 2 of the last 3
and Denver lose out.

Only one of these can not happen for the Texans to make it.

So technically the Fish could win but then you would need to bank of them losing the final two games.

I keep hearing that the Dolphins need to lose 2 but I don't think that's correct. They are 7-6, so if they lose to us they finish 9-7 at best. If we win out we go 9-7 and would own the tiebreaker, correct?

Not that it's going to happen anyways......
Old 12-16-2009   #30
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86144 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I've watched the Phin games too - IMO you have the most underrated coach in the NFL. I'm also a Michigan fan, so root for Henne and like his progress - that said, your team lives and dies on the running game. If Williams is shut down (IF) I doubt you can win through the air at this point. It's a weird team that with a few upgrades can be a damn good one. One thing for sure, the Titans will get an opponent that plays balls out from the opening kickoff.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009   #31
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86144 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
They stole it. End of story.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009   #32
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

go phins... I want them to win the AFC East.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009   #33
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
I've watched the Phin games too - IMO you have the most underrated coach in the NFL. I'm also a Michigan fan, so root for Henne and like his progress - that said, your team lives and dies on the running game. If Williams is shut down (IF) I doubt you can win through the air at this point. It's a weird team that with a few upgrades can be a damn good one. One thing for sure, the Titans will get an opponent that plays balls out from the opening kickoff.
it won't be decided in the air, but Henne is plenty capable of putting together a good drive or two through the air when needed. can't do it the whole game.

which is fine, because it's going to be snowing hard and very cold in Tennessee.
Old 12-17-2009   #34
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Care to wager your signature on the game for a week?
Thought Dolphin was an agressive mammal in the sea not a range fowl in a pen ...

Old 12-18-2009   #35
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

i think i got banned from having a signature for some reason a year ago
Old 12-19-2009   #36
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
it won't be decided in the air, but Henne is plenty capable of putting together a good drive or two through the air when needed. can't do it the whole game.

which is fine, because it's going to be snowing hard and very cold in Tennessee.
low is 32.... probably no snow
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009   #37
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

even better
Old 12-20-2009   #38
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Henne is good ... well if you are a Titans fan.

Old 12-20-2009   #39
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

yeah, pretty ugly
Old 12-20-2009   #40
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

look at them dolphins.

i know we need the titans to win in a way but i'm enjoying this game.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read