Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 12-15-2009   #1
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Lightbulb school update....

i have tried very hard this year to learn as much as i can and so far im doing well

i am spechal ed tho and have 3 co teach clases english math and science i dont ask for help from coteachers there there for help when i need it emotionitly

1st class its sorta like study hall { spechal ed }so you get like 100s if you do nuthing

so my total for sem 1 is 100 for studdy hall

class two i have algrbra

1st 6 weeks = 71 2nd = 88 3rd= 87

so my total so far is 82

3rd world history i hate this class 1st 6 weeks 77 2nd 71 3rd with 3 weeks to go a 58 and i have a 69 total gota get 70 for passing

pe all 100s

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
english!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1st 6 weeks 83 and 2nd 93 and 3rd so far 89 total so far is 88 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and and ipc 1st 6 weeks 70 2nd 73 and 3rd 75 total 73 this class is 1 hard ass class

and my last class i got all 100s it a co teach class

so yall no im not stuped even tho i have co teachers im adhd bypoler and depreason and there just there to make shur im ok
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009   #2
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: school update....

dont mock my spelling in this post i just posted fast i gota go do something i will fix later
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009   #3
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75541 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: school update....

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
i have tried very hard this year to learn as much as i can and so far im doing well

i am spechal ed tho and have 3 co teach clases english math and science i dont ask for help from coteachers there there for help when i need it emotionitly

1st class its sorta like study hall { spechal ed }so you get like 100s if you do nuthing

so my total for sem 1 is 100 for studdy hall

class two i have algrbra

1st 6 weeks = 71 2nd = 88 3rd= 87

so my total so far is 82

3rd world history i hate this class 1st 6 weeks 77 2nd 71 3rd with 3 weeks to go a 58 and i have a 69 total gota get 70 for passing

pe all 100s

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
english!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1st 6 weeks 83 and 2nd 93 and 3rd so far 89 total so far is 88 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and and ipc 1st 6 weeks 70 2nd 73 and 3rd 75 total 73 this class is 1 hard ass class

and my last class i got all 100s it a co teach class

so yall no im not stuped even tho i have co teachers im adhd bypoler and depreason and there just there to make shur im ok
You should be proud.

Good luck with the depression/bipolar thing. That's a tough thing to deal with but it sounds like you are keeping it under control.

Best wishes

Jay
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009   #4
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9887 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Smile Re: school update....

World history was my best subject in school. Give me a shout if you have any questions. Course that was 30+ years ago

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read