Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-30-2009   #21
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans problem (the view from Titan Land)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTT View Post
You mean that bills team that the Titans beat in the Music City Miracle?
How is that relevnt to Bill Polian? He wasn't in Buffalo during that game. In fact, he was with a Colts team that went 13-3 that year.
Old 11-30-2009   #22
BigTT
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 BigTT was voted MVPBigTT was voted MVPBigTT was voted MVP

I asked didn't I?
BigTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009   #23
BY1401
14-2*

Rep Power: 12 BY1401 could be on the next Madden coverBY1401 could be on the next Madden coverBY1401 could be on the next Madden coverBY1401 could be on the next Madden coverBY1401 could be on the next Madden coverBY1401 could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
You mean that bills team that the Titans beat in the Music City Miracle?
Yeah, not so much.

Try the Bills teams of the late 80s and early 90s.

-Jim Caldwell 12/23/2009
BY1401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009   #24
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Before I start I want to say I come in peace. Although, unasked I would like to say from the standpoint of a division rival what I see and more importantly what I don't, from the Texans. Firstly I see several true stars on both sides of the ball. Johnson rips the Titans a new one twice a year, schaub, when healthy is very, very good. Good Te's, and the other recievers are also good. On D mario is a very good player, just maybe not pick number one good. A very good set of young lb's. The problem I think is the lack of identity for the team. What I mean is, what are the Texans? When Fisher and company came to Tennessee they realized the easiest way to the playoffs is winning the division, they built the team to beat the then division rivals the steelers. And fish has been very sucessful in that with a record of something like 12-5 all time vs the sqeelers. Later the Ravens built their team to beat the Titans. When the divisions changed the colts did the same, built to beat the Titans. I guess I am saying that the Texans don't really seem to have a plan, they have really nice players but are you a finese team, a power team, a little of both? The truth is that other than the nightmare of trying to stop johnson nothing scares the leauge about the Texans. I mean come on Chris Brown at running back, I was cracking up when the tv announcers kept saying what a powerback he is. He is a 230 lbs marshmellow, that was why we let him go. He couldn't get the tough yards, not even close. Take it for what its worth as a fan, and truthfully I hope you don't figure it out. I would like 12-4 all time to continue.
hmmm I hate to say I told you so but didnt I mention that titan fan would remember where our board was..... I guess winning cures amnesia.

Sorry for the late reply , but I am back from vacation and first visit since the Mon night game...

Congrats Titan fan your kicker was better than ours and to say that the penalties was slightly imbalanced would demean the word imbalance.....

As I have said when the Titans win it is because of their kicker (Kubiak era) Monday night was no exception.

VY still sucks...1, 2 3, run I blame the texans for not playing qb spy.....despite Yesterdays game I would make him beat us with his arm,

Props to your guys they got over on us.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read