Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-30-2009   #61
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5439 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tarp week!

What would be the name for a Texan team for the UFL? Texan Tumble Weeds? LOL The Florida Tuskers,(oink, oink) is terrible, but not as bad as the California Redwoods.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009   #62
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
What would be the name for a Texan team for the UFL? Texan Tumble Weeds? LOL The Florida Tuskers,(oink, oink) is terrible, but not as bad as the California Redwoods.
Houston Gamblers.

Oooops that was the uSfl..
Old 11-30-2009   #63
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5439 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
If each fan or a number of fans bought an extra ticket or two maybe y'all can get it sold out. Then donate those extra tickets to a charity or some cause.
Really sad it's come down to this. People in Jville like to watch football from their couch. The ratings don't lie. The Jags pull more TV ratings than the Gators do. I love going to a NFL game. I will always remember the good and bad and enjoy the whole experience. I have taken 4 people this season to see the Jags/NFL game for their 1st time. They are hooked and really enjoyed the experience. My family and friends are doing the same thing. Once people realize it's not just a game you're seeing, but you are enjoying an experience.
Old 11-30-2009   #64
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Quote:
Houston Gamblers.

Oooops that was the uSfl..

I like them...but I was a Jacksonville BULLS fan..ironic? BEEFY
Old 11-30-2009   #65
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Really sad it's come down to this. People in Jville like to watch football from their couch. The ratings don't lie. The Jags pull more TV ratings than the Gators do. I love going to a NFL game. I will always remember the good and bad and enjoy the whole experience. I have taken 4 people this season to see the Jags/NFL game for their 1st time. They are hooked and really enjoyed the experience. My family and friends are doing the same thing. Once people realize it's not just a game you're seeing, but you are enjoying an experience.
It is sad, but..........

I fear that if the Texans don't get off suck soon, the same thing could happen here. That's a good idea too, bring newbies for their first live NFL experience.
Old 11-30-2009   #66
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Holy COW!! (okay, pun intended), I forgot about the Jacksonvill Bulls. That's hilarious!!
Old 11-30-2009   #67
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I do think back in the early days of the NFL, you could get a point? Not sure? Oh well, This would be a cool topic..discussing football rules.
What about this scenario:

Let's say the Jags go for a 2-point conversion.
Garrard takes the ball and runs all the way back to the Jags' own end zone.
Anybody scores a point?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009   #68
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Old 11-30-2009   #69
gwallaia

Rep Power: 51052 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_th...eited_NFL_game

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009   #70
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Oh no, my BEEF is getting out!!!! Maybe, I like the TEXANS secretly? LOL MOOOOOO tini
Old 11-30-2009   #71
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
Thanks...I feel dumb now!
Old 11-30-2009   #72
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Quote:
What about this scenario:

Let's say the Jags go for a 2-point conversion.
Garrard takes the ball and runs all the way back to the Jags' own end zone.
Anybody scores a point?

Hey, Don't give Jerrard any ideas...MOOOO
Old 11-30-2009   #73
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Quote:
Holy COW!! (okay, pun intended), I forgot about the Jacksonvill Bulls. That's hilarious!!
Maybe that's why the Texans have a winning record vs. the Jags?
Old 11-30-2009   #74
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Maybe that's why the Texans have a winning record vs. the Jags?
Whatever it may be, I'm just glad we have a winning record against anyone.
Old 11-30-2009   #75
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Oh no, my BEEF is getting out!!!! Maybe, I like the TEXANS secretly? LOL MOOOOOO tini
LOL, for real?
That's how the name came about? LMAO!
Old 11-30-2009   #76
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Quote:
Whatever it may be, I'm just glad we have a winning record against anyone.
A broom this year would make me happy...help even up that.
Old 11-30-2009   #77
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Quote:
LOL, for real?
That's how the name came about? LMAO!
Yes! LOL, Kinda has a double meaning? ...also, for the very nerdy, if you are a Star Wars buff..."mootini" is what the Jawas say, when they take down R2D2 in the desert.
Old 11-30-2009   #78
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209608 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
OK, so do you guys want to have who sucks more smack talk?
I tried to think of something witty for the Hoover Bowl this weekend, but I've got nothing. All this suckiness just emptied my capacity for wit today.
Old 11-30-2009   #79
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
A broom this year would make me happy...help even up that.
I would have to shoot myself if we lost and were swept. Or at the very least I would have to go on hiatus for the rest of the year.
Old 11-30-2009   #80
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I tried to think of something witty for the Hoover Bowl this weekend, but I've got nothing. All this suckiness just emptied my capacity for wit today.
I feel for you guys, those last 3 games where a killer. There is still time left in this season. If the Texans get hot, you guys have the fire power to get to the playoffs. I'm happy the Jags are atleast in the conversation of playoffs. Maybe the Jags will bring you back to life, like we have done for the Titans? December is when you want your team to playing it's best.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read