Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2009   #21
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Colts Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I traded my yellow to somebody who needed one. I got his blue. We will use that opportunity to hang out with the blue crew. Cage and I will be stopping by. Can he partake in the pinata or children's activities? I got money or I can bring something?

Would you guys have us? If so, best time to show up? We can show up at 8 even! Although we'll start walking to the stadium by 10:15 as usual.
Nitro -

Come on over! Would be good to see ya again. Stop in as early as you want - we're usually setup by 7:30 or so. We don't take money, but you're welcome to bring anything you like - there's plenty of grill space available as well. Or if you don't feel like cooking, pass it off to one of the guys manning the grill and we'll take care of it.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009   #22
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Nitro, I keep missing you at the tailgates. Please ask for me, I would love to say hi. GHF
Old 11-28-2009   #23
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Nitro, I keep missing you at the tailgates. Please ask for me, I would love to say hi. GHF
I've only been twice and both times were extremely short. Just a greet sort of thing then I'd go run into the stadium. I love being one of the first people in my seats. I'm funny like that. We intend to stay this time. You can't miss us. Just look for the guy and kid signing to each other. I'd love to meet you and everyone else. I love putting a face to a person's name.

I'm excited about tomorrow's tailgate. Game not so much.

Old 11-28-2009   #24
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I've only been twice and both times were extremely short. Just a greet sort of thing then I'd go run into the stadium. I love being one of the first people in my seats. I'm funny like that. We intend to stay this time. You can't miss us. Just look for the guy and kid signing to each other. I'd love to meet you and everyone else. I love putting a face to a person's name.

I'll introduce y'all .
Old 11-28-2009   #25
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

OK guys thanks see yall in morning me and andrew will probably be hung over just got back from renaissance festival.
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009   #26
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew Colts Tailgate

Quote:

Lindsay wants to know if you're bringing your family

On another note:

Burgers and Dogs, egg nog and spiced rum, cinnamon rolls, ginger snaps and ginger whipped dip.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009   #27
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Lindsay wants to know if you're bringing your family

On another note:

Burgers and Dogs, egg nog and spiced rum, cinnamon rolls, ginger snaps and ginger whipped dip.
Just me and Cage (My 7 year old. You met him at all-access). He's having a tough night so he might be a scrap. His asthma's acting up pretty good. If he does not come, Mary Jane (my wife) will. I hope Cage comes because he's a former Colts fan. He's originally from Indianapolis. I've taught him well though. He now hates the Colts with a vengeance!
Old 11-29-2009   #28
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Just me and Cage (My 7 year old. You met him at all-access). He's having a tough night so he might be a scrap. His asthma's acting up pretty good. If he does not come, Mary Jane (my wife) will. I hope Cage comes because he's a former Colts fan. He's originally from Indianapolis. I've taught him well though. He now hates the Colts with a vengeance!
All my family is pretty much TEXAN proud, BUT, I sure wish I could work that magic on the one's who suck up to UT. I've converted a couple Cowboy fans but just can't seem to get those Horn's huggers to see the light! lol Apples and oranges I know, but, this man-love everyone seems to have for the Longhorns is really quiet nauseating. NOW, if the Longhorns was LOSING they wouldn't be running their mouths so much.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #29
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
OK guys thanks see yall in morning me and andrew will probably be hung over just got back from renaissance festival.
i still havn't regained my balance. I think I could still be a bit drunk.
Old 11-30-2009   #30
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3596 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Ted, I want to thank you, the Blue Crew and all the other board members that were so accomidating yesterday. Kids had a great time with the tatoos, and destroying Colt (Joe/Bill sorry my 6yr old broght down the house). Thanks for walking us around to meet everyone, it was great to put faces with names...well some faces that is...I'd thank you all individually, but it would take to long and don't want to leave anyone out.

The outcome of the game wasn't what we wanted, but the outcome of the trip for Team Hookinreds on our first time at Reliant was one that I/we will never forget.

Thanks again for helping create the memory!
-Patrick
hookinreds is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read