Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2009   #7
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Colts Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I traded my yellow to somebody who needed one. I got his blue. We will use that opportunity to hang out with the blue crew. Cage and I will be stopping by. Can he partake in the pinata or children's activities? I got money or I can bring something?

Would you guys have us? If so, best time to show up? We can show up at 8 even! Although we'll start walking to the stadium by 10:15 as usual.
Nitro -

Come on over! Would be good to see ya again. Stop in as early as you want - we're usually setup by 7:30 or so. We don't take money, but you're welcome to bring anything you like - there's plenty of grill space available as well. Or if you don't feel like cooking, pass it off to one of the guys manning the grill and we'll take care of it.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read